A day to never forget pt.2

Marks point of VEIW
I'm going out to get Alex some flowers for part two of asking her out.

Adam lowery point of VEIW
We were all hanging outside and I noticed mark and Alex weren't around. I had to pee really badly and saw they were in the kitchen. And from what mark was telling us earlier the rules that were placed down by Blake were lifted so I like they are getting together. Whatever it's not my place to go and ask or butt into there business so I continue on my way. And on the way back to the yard I see them kiss I was suprised but I knew it was coming. And then Alex soon followed me outside. Mark had still been inside when Alex came back outside I didn't worry about it to much but since I was the last one to see them together I don't want people to start to worry and I ruin a suprise or something when he left with only Alex knowing.  "Adam, where is mark do you know?" Dustin asked I try and think of something not knowing it doesn't matter but like I just don't want to be shady even tho I have no  idea what is going on. "Nope."
Is all I say and he walks away
It's been just around 45 minuets and people are looking around and asking where he is. There is an outside light also joining the twinkle lights surrounding the yard in witch suddenly all the lights other than the twinkle lights go out and a sharp suited mark comes out with flowers and a smile on his face meanwhile all of us are shocked and in baithing suites don't really know what to say because we don't really know what's going on either.

   Alex point of view
Well this is awkward bc this literally already happened. I'm having serious de ju vu

Jacob point of VEIW
Wow look at my best friend. He is looking good. And all the faces of everyone is so nice he is lucky.

Blake's point of VEIW
Ok I lifted the rules and I am happy they are happy but he better not be proposing I mean a couple is alright but like marriage too soon.

Sam point of VEIW
I thought she said they were already dating ?!???

Dustin point of VEIW

"Wow. Classic.
Scheifs. What a player 😂😂" I whisper to my wife Emily

Emily point of VEIW
I chuckled at the comment from my husband and smiled at the adorable scene playing in front of my eyes!

Mark point of VEIW
I feel really weird an like out of place I mean I did this once already today but doing in front of all the guys and there wife's makes me nervous and weird like they all know we like each other but I don't even know what to say......

Blake's point of VEIW
He seems nervous hopefully its because he better not be proposing
I mean I'll be with that a little later in their relationship ship

Tyler Myers point of VEIW

Hahahaha go mark he's getting a lady

Andrew copp point of VEIW
Oh no this will turn out to be a shit show

Adam lowery point of VEIW

"Ha called it"
I said by accident out loud so everyone turned and laughed at me but it's ok we're a big gigantic family but this is kinda funny

Jacob point of VEIW
He looks nervous I'll cheer him up
"Goo!!buddy!!!" I say he turns red and continues walking towards Alex who looks hot in her baithing suit
Shit did I say that !!!
I then start to sing high school musical mark and I's favourite song
" this could be the start, of something new. It feels so right to be here with you ooohh" he laughs along with everyone and finally reaches Alex in the back yard.

"Alexandra even though I already did this once today, I wanted it to be just as special telling all of our friends. Would you be my girlfriend, again" he laughed at his own sentence but it's cute.

Sams point of VEIW
Ohhhhhh makes sense now

Blake's point of VEIW
Oh thank god !!!

Copps point of VEIW

Wow scheifs getting the ladies
This isn't a shit show. Man I wanted some drama 😂😂😂

Alexandra's point of VEIW
"Of course" I said with and even bigger smile then I had this morning. After marks little speech I felt really special especially him doing this in front of our fitness and family makes it even better so now they know. After his speech I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his beautiful lips.