37

Jamie brings me back to my apartment and as we get to my door and I get my keys out I fell sad again. He's going to be leaving. Pre season is right around the corner and he's the captain he has to be back ASAP and that means I won't seem him again for a long time. I can't do that. I drop my keys and thoughts of me and Jamie and him leaving and perhaps not seeing him for another 9 months flood my head.

Jamie placed his hands on my waist
"Babe what's wrong"
I got chills from
Hearing him call me babe
I turned around and kissed him. Powerfully. More powerful than I ever have before
"Jump" he whispered
I did as I was told and he opened the door. I dropped my back and he fumbled with his shoes. Closing the door with my back he pinned me against it and without breaking the kiss
Slipping my blouse over my head we managed to still be in a heated make out session.

Tugging on his hair he moans I smiled knowing I had this affect on him

His lips moved from my lips to my neck leaving at least a few hickeys, wich I didn't mind 😏

"Alex" he moaned. I was so wet. I wanted him. Like I can't even explain the way he makes me feel.

"Jaaaaamie- he cut m doff by kissing my lips again. We start moving towards my room. He also has no idea where it is I had my hands around his neck.

"That way" I pointed towards my room and he nodded. As we enter we both fall onto the bed. Jamie taking his shirt off in the mean time and we soon re connect our lips. "Dallas, I wanna come back to Dallas with you" I smile breaking the kiss
"No way!" He exclaims I nod and kiss him again.
He slowly moved his hands to my butt and rolls me on top of him so I'm straddling him and grinding our waists. Slipping his shirt over his head I stare in amazement at his beautifully toned body. I can never get over. I run my hands across his chest to his arms and I grab them. Kissing him again. His hands grasp and this time squeeze my ass. I squeal in excitement. Both of us laughing. "Jamie I love you" I blushed. He smiles. Bigger than I've ever seen him smile before "Alexandra I can't even remember how long ago I've wanted to hear you say that" I blush again and look down, he sits up while I'm still on him. He grabs my chin lifting it up "look at me beautiful, I love you to" I roughly cup his face and kiss him falling back on the bed I'm on him even more. My boobs popping out of my bra alittle more then usual. Jamie grasps them with his extra hand  while the other is occupied by my ass. I move down a bit undoing the belt of his shorts. After I got them off he worked on taking my pants off. We were left in our under clothes.

Jamie flipped us over so he's on top now. Extremely slow he slid of my underwear without breaking eye contact I blushed as he finally pulled them off. Not going to lie I was shy. And nervous. I don't know why, like Jamie and I have had sex before but it's different because maybe we have said we love eachother but it feels different. It's like love and lust. Not hot and sloppy drunk sex. It's hot love sex if that makes any sense. He looks at me for re assurance and kisses me making sure I'm ok. I'm so glad he's doing all of this. And not rushing into it.
Jamie slowly enters me I don't want to show him it hurts so I try and hide that it hurts like a bitch. Jamie's you know what is huge and I mean it's hot and omg I love it but it hurts. Not noticing I let a tear slip. He runs a hand up my body to while it away " if I'm hurting you we don't have to do this" he softly says. "It's ok babe, really" I smile thinking about how sweet he is.

  Once getting used to his length we start  going faster hitting the right spot each time i moan. He leans down to re connect our lips. Thrusting at a steady speed. I need him.  I pulled him down to on top of me and rolled us over so I'm on top. I begin to bounce on him. Ridding him was like the best feeling. We were high on each others love
I couldn't wait to go to Dallas with him and share experiences like this with him all the time. Once we finish and ride out our highs we share a long passionate kiss again. Loosing the little bit of breathe you had, you guys brake apart and collapse side by side breathing heaven pulling the sheet up and over to cover your guys sweaty body's.

"I can't wait for you to come to Dallas with me "