Game day

It had been about a week after mark and I started dating and it is amazing I couldn't ask for anyone better. I have become good friends with Sam Emily And Ashly. Also have been hanging around with the moose because the jets and the moose are just like one big team. Chase Deleo and his girlfriend Eliana and I still talk to Brendan. We decided that it's the mature thing to do. We can still be friends. And his girlfriend Lexi and I get along good. Also Eric comrie and josh morrissey And I are pretty cool. Mark has been hanging out with Connor hellebuyck
Adam lowery Brandon tanev and Jacob. A couple of days ago mark and I went for dinner at the keg and I really enjoyed going out and spending time with him. He is also getting really excited with how fast the season is approaching and I also can't wait. For the 3rd year in a row he was named assistant captain along with Dustin. Blake was of course still the captain and the team Had good hopes for this year.

"Good morning babe" I rolled over and seen an empty bed I got up and walked into the kitchen he isn't in there. And I knew exactly where he was. I open the door to the garage and there his is. Shirtless and working out. "Babe what are you doing" "hi Alex" "hi". He had been getting up lately and working out. Usually he will do that after him and I are both up and have coffe well I don't but we will wake up together. I don't know if there is something on his mind or this happens because he is nervous about his game tomorrow. Anyway "do you know what time it is" I ask him "ya" he replies. And now he seems upset
"What's wrong" I ask him coming closer to his sweaty toned body. Pass him a towel and rub his back " Babe what wrong" I say with a sad tone because it hurts to know something is bothering him. "I'm scared" he answered back. "About what babe
Ok I'm here you can tell me, trust me, it will be ok" he starts to cry into my chest. I love him for everything. I don't know what he could possibly be scared about. I literally love everything about him and every part of him. He is perfect. "J-jjjus-st so mmm-u-uu-c-ch"
He says in his quite little sobs. I let out a few tears. "Ok" I say. Not knowing what to say "babe it's ok. Whatever it is just please tell me" I say. He lifts his face from my chest. Me in my pj pants and a sports bra. He grabs my chin. I wipe the remaining tears of his cheek and he kisses me. He really kisses me and I'm not going to lie, I AM REALLY ENJOYING IT he lowers a hand to my lower back and starts to position himself so that he is like coming over my body and I'm now laying on the ground my legs are like under him and he is still in like the crawling position. I bite his lower lip softly and gently. I rub one of my hand up from about is underwear line across his chest to his cheek and I cup it to deepen the lovely kiss. Every kiss we share makes me love him even more his hair is kinda hanging down in our faces. It was cute. I love his hair it's another one of his amazing features. He leans his body down more toward mine so we are almost touching. He has got me going crazy!

Mark point of VEIW
I was having a moment. You know. Everyone gets them and it's not fair to us as in me and every other pro athlete. Everyone thinks we live the best live and everything is perfect. Well you wanna know that truth. Well I'm upset and I can be. No one said I can't. And I have my girlfriend just to cheer me up!!
I reach down her thigh and place my hand there and I can tell I was pleasing her also because she moaned I slid the majority of her pyjama pants off with my one hand I was wearing shorts over my Calvin Klein boxers but you could see the band of them pulled up more that my shorts. Alex had got ahold of those and just rubbed the band at my waist line clearly trying to tease me. I didn't mind because I could just do it back.

I placed my body on hers now we are touching and she placed her hand tangling it in my hair we continued to kiss. She kicked off the pj pants that were hanging to her ankles already. And she tried to pull down my shorts. I'm taller than her so her arm didn't reach down all the way. So I helped her out a bit. I reached my hand out and touched her down there she gasped and Bit my bottom lip I chuckled and continued she put her hands on my shoulders and litly whispered my name. I had a bonner. And this won't be the first we've had sex. And I'm glad. I love Alex I will always lover her and I love having sex with her.
I kissed down her lips to her neck leaving love bites down and to her collar bone I began to suck "fuck" she said quietly. "Mark" she moned. I could feel she was wet and I began to make my way to her boobs and kiss the exposed parts before I removed her bra "you better not wear this anywhere. It exposes to much that only I can see" I said to her she laughed. We were both now taking off our underwear and I asked her. With that. Are you sure. Look and she smiled and kissed me. I took that as a yes.
" FuCK" she managed to get out. As I push into her and I'm not like those guys that have hard intense sex. Like I have normal sex like intimate sex with your loved one. And that's what I'm doing. It's quite warm in our work out room and still early. It's now about 9:30 and I continue to thrust into her and she leans her head back "ouuu"
"Uhhhh" "ummhhhuuu" random sexy words excape her mouth as I let out a moan. We go until I feel her tense up and grab my back. We both cum and it's was amazing. Although I never thought about a condom.....