Birthday suprises

Alexandra:)

349 likes,

Alexandra:)
My baby girl made this birthday unforgettable ❤️👼🏼

Jordiebenn: beautiful girls ! Happy birthday!

AustinMathews:  awww I'll come by soon and spend time with you girls 🧞‍♂️

Mitchmarner: me too!

LexyWeber: aww alex 💜 happy birthday!

Wheeler26: my other two girls ❤️

Tessabrooks: happy birthday girlllllll❤️ I'm coming to She you soon. Gotta get my baby snuggles

Tylerseguin: you two are just the cutest😋

Erikacostell: Emerson looks just like you 👼🏼😇

Ioganpual: so proud of you Alex for being an amazing mother and taking care of emey and still living life😚

It's a cold winter day in Winnipeg. There's a game later this after noon blake had offered me tickets to go. And I wouldn't pass up that offer. You haven't herd from me since January. I lost contact with everyone accept Blake and some of my girl friends. I slowly re gained my old friends but I wanted to kinda disappear for a while and distance my self from everyone. I had Emerson Isabella March 15. How convenient lol. That's marks birthday... she looks a lot like him. He still doesn't know. Before I disappeared I sent him a long and sincere text about how I'm distancing my self from the world and I need time to my self. And to think. I need to be healthy and support this baby. I got a job and I was happy I told him how I'd come back to him.  He'd still be my friend but I had to go away. He wasn't exactly happy with the idea but it wasn't up to him. I created a private Instagram to have privacy for my self and Emerson. I follow many people but I let only close friends and family follow me so they an already keep up with me and know I'm still alive. Jamie and mark had requested times but I declined I didn't need them asking questions.

I haven't exactly told them about Emerson. And I want to keep it like that for a while. I mean ya I do feel bad but it's for the best. I know who the dad is and I'm glad but I am happy right now and we aren't ready for someone major to come  into our lives right now. i told him no questions and he respected that. We do talk occasionally if I'm at Blake's and he's around.  I don't mind. I never expected to not see him.

I turned 26 today Jeez old right 🤣
Emerson will be 1 in a few month. I decided she is going to come with me to the game because I am her mom and I think she will be fine. I have become pretty close with Auston Mathews and Mitch mariner. We just kinda started talking. And those two come in a pair so I'm friends with them both.

Trust me like with Emerson has been hard but I'm so glad I get this experience. It's trrrible not having someone else to share it with but that's not my fault..... ok maybe it is.