Baby im home!

I was still sitting alone in my room when the door clicked open revealing the most handsome guy in the world.
"Alexandra I'm so sorry"
He said with a tear coming out of his Eye. "Look at me. Mark look I'm ok. And this isn't your fault."
He came closer to me and I reached out  and felt pain in my ribs but that didn't stop me. I called his face with my hand as he leaned closer and we connected our lips so peacefully shared a kissed that I could stay in forever but I knew what I needed to do. I pulled apart and stared into his eyes "mark, I think I'm in love with you even more than I ever thought I woulld be!" With that he crashed his lips into mine ever more roughly but it was great and so passionate. "No to be a party pooper "uh humm" but we are here to inform you of Alexandra's injuries.
The doctor informed us.
"Mark can you get my brother and the guys I want them to hear it from her I'll be alright!"  "Ok babe"
"Babe?" I replayed back even tho I was smiling like crazy !!!!!!!
Wow I love this man
" hey Alex are you OK I'm sorry to hear what happened" Sam wheeler said and rushed over to me. I really appreciate how much the whole team just come together and are here for everyone. "Yes thank you but I think I'll be alright."
"Alex , hope your Ok" Patrick liane said in his thick accent  I think it's funny!
"Ya, thanks"
"Ok folks, Alexandra roslovic age 23 family members stated as brother jack roslovic. Date of birth December 15 1995. Injury count. Ok so Alexandra you have a couple cuts and bruises we have stitched up. A replace your right 3rd rib was out of place and so we placed it back properly you may need physiotherapy your knee was dislocated we placed it back properly but it may be hard for you to walk we are going to provide you crutches and a knee brace it is extremely important you follow your rules for your knee carfuly so you can gain full function again.  That seems to be it. You will need to sign a few things and we can discharge you. Oh another thing you need to take things easy with your head you hit it quite hard and you have a minor  concussion that needs to be properly taken care of. Thank you for your cooperation" with that the doctor left the room.