Im changing her brother

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but I want to change her brother to Blake wheeler I just had been thinking. And that makes more sense to me and for the sake of this story because wheeler and scheifele are friends so basically it's Alexandra wheeler and she is 23 Blake before the jets played for buffalo sabres and he was traded to the jets wen it started and then her and Brendan broke up a couple years late so she moved out here with her brother. And planned on staying with him and scheifele bcause there getting close so she is staying with both of them. Wheeler was in Winnipeg before Alex and Alex moved after her brake up and Brendan just so happened to be traded to the moose and so that whole drama and part stays the same. So basically she is friends with jack roslovic and Eric Comrie Jacob trouba ec.
So the accident she was going to Blake's her brothers because she just needed to let mark and Jacob cool off because she was scared she doesn't want to loose them once she starts to become close with people it will take a toll and she doesn't want that. So next  chapter wich I'm working on she is going back to Blake's and her and mark will talk but Blake thinks it's best if she just stays at "home" for a while so basically stay away from mark because Blake doesn't want her to get hurt he was offset and scared when she got into the accident.