Chapter 11: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook POV

I couldn't move my body. As if I was tied down to a chair. I opened my eyes and saw V hyung with me sleeping while his head is hanging.

"Hyung, wake up." I said to him trying to wake him up. I tried to sit up properly which cause V hyung to wake up.

"Kookie don't move too much." He said to while laying me down and adding another pillow in my head.

"What happened to you Kook? Who beat you up?" He bombarded me with questions.

"I can't tell you about that yet." I said while looking. I noticed I got a cast on ny left arm and bandages around my stomach.

"Don't you trust me?" His tone hinting sadness. "I do trust you, hyung. But something is hindering from telling someone what is happening to me. Even mom doesn't know it." I quietly said.

"You got to tell someone about it to make you feel calm. Anything you would throw at me I will help you through it." He assured me.

"Well let's start with why I left Busan."

Flashback

"Jungkook!!! Get me a f#cking beer!!" My dad said while shoving me through the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and saw there is no more beer. I returned to him and looked at the ground.

"There's no more beer." I quietly said. "Are f#cking stupid or something?! Then buy some more!" He shouted at me again while throwing money at my face.

We heard knocking at the door and dad ordered me to open it. When I opened it I saw someone whom I don't recognize.

"Is Jungshim there?" She asked. When she saw him, she shoved me out of the way and kissed dad.

I was so shocked at what I'm seeing right now but was quickly interrupted when dad pushed me out of the house and locked it.

I walked to the convience store to buy beer. I grabbed one case of beer and paid for it.

I was walking home and tried to open the door but it's lock. Good thing I have a spare key.

When I got inside, I heard some....Moaning and Groaning somewhere upstairs.

I placed the case of beer on the countertop and sat in the sofa. I fell asleep not until dad shouted again.

"Jungkook!! Why didn't you put the beers in the f#cking fridge!!" He angrily shouted at me still half-naked.

I quickly put the beers in the fridge but I was quickly slammed in the fridge doors.

"You really are worthless just like your Mom!" He said. He punched me and punched me until I collapsed.

What we didn't know was that my mom witnessed the whole thing. She packed our bags and went to Seoul early in the morning when dad is still asleep.

Flashback End

By the time I finished telling hyung why I left Busan I was in tears. V hyung is also at tears.

"Jungkook...Did your father do this to you?" He asked clenching his fists. I just nodded.

"We gotta inform the authorities." He said and was about to pull out his phone.

I stopped him. "Not now V hyung. I'm afraid that if we did that he'll hurt Areum." I said worriedly.

"Well what do you suggest that we do?" He asked and sit in his chair. "We'll wait for now." Even with a discouraging look in his face he still nods his head.

Did you tell my mom about this though?" I asked. "About that, I didn't tell her, but she did called asking me where you are and I said you're sleeping in my house tonight." He said .

I smiled at him and laid my head against the pillows. "You should rest for now. Bangtan already knows what happened to you except the part that Areum's stepfather was the one who beat you up." He said and left.

"By the way, they're gonna come by later afterschool." V hyung added. I nodded my head and I closed my eyes to fall asleep.

Jimim POV

"Taehyung just called. He said Jungkook is in the hospital." Hobi hyung announced.

"What!? What are they doing in the hospital?!" Jin hyung panicked. "Jungkook was beaten up badly and Taehyung found him." Hobi hyung said. "But he's okay now." He added.

"Thank God they're okay I was wondering why they're both absent today." Jin hyung said. "We should visit them later." Jin hyung added.

We all agreed to visit Jungkook later afterschool excluding Areum. She looked nervous when she heard the news Jungkook being brought in the hospital but she can't go with us because of 'reasons' which she didn't specify.

=Time Skip (AfterSchool)(6:00 P.M.)=

We hurried ourselves to the hospital where Jungkook is admitted to. Jin hyung asked what room is Jungkook in. We hurried to Room 901 and opened the door only to see Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping peacefully.

Jin hyung wakes up Taehyung by shaking him lightly in the shoulders. "Oh hyung you're here." Taehyung said.

"Tae, what happened to Jungkook?" I asked. "Ask him yourself. He wouldn't tell me either." He told me.

While we were talking we heard mumbling from where Jungkook is. He was having a nightmare and he's sleeptalking too. He looks scared and frightened.

Jungkook POV

"See Jungkook, no one will ever love you." He said while looking at the lifeless body of Areum.

"You Bastard!! Why didn't you just kill me?! Why her?!" I asked shouting. I grabbed him by the collar.

He wasn't moving. He just stared at me amused. "Getting too much courage, aren't we?" He said amused.

I grunted in anger and punched him square in the face. I grabbed hold of his collar again while using my other hand to punch him again and again and again, but he wasn't affected by my punch. It was like he's invincible.

"Aren't ypu getting tired? I could do this all day long. Can you?" I was getting tired of this bullshit going on.

I looked over to the lifeless form of Areum. I pulled his head down and it hit my knee.

"Now that's the spirit." He said with a now bleeding nose. I kicked his head downward which made him hit his head in the ground.

Blood started to seep from his head. I went to Areum. "I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you." I cried.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I reach over and touched a knife. My clothes starting to be color red. I cough out blood and my eyes started to blur.

I look over my shoulder ajd saw him standing there withput any bruises nor blood.

"I wouldn't go down that easy." He said and then smirk. I went over to me and twist the knife in my neck. I started to scream in pain and tried to pull his hand along with the knife.

"Stop trying hard. I'll end you quick." He pulled the knife and went in front of me. He hold the knife in my face and then lunges forward in my head.

"Goodbye, Jeon Jungkook."

=A/N=
Finally!!! 1 chapter done 4 more to go. I was so busy in the family trip that I couldn't find the time to write Chapter 11.

I hope you're satisfied im this chapter. Please do tell me if anything bothers you in the plot or something.

Comment and Vote, I'll very much appreciate it. Sorry for the grammatical mistakes, errors and typos. Thank you for reading this book or story I hope you can reach the end of this story.

Written: April 29, 2018
Published: April 30, 2018