Chapter 12: Time's Up

Jimin POV:

When Jungkook started to mumble something we went over to him. He was sweating and breathing hard.

"STOP!!" He suddenly screamed. "Jungkook wake up!" Jin hyung said while shaking him.

He jolted up and looked around. "Jungkook, are you okay?" We worriedly asked. "Y-yes, I'm fine. Just a nightmare." He said reassuring us.

"Jungkook, who did this to you?" This time, Yoongi Hyung asked. "Some guy decided to beat me up." He said. Wait... Guy, means it's only one guy who beat him up. That's kinda impossible. He can beat him up too.

"So it's only one guy?" I asked holding up one finger. "Yes only one guy." He said holding one finger too.

"I wanna go home though." He suddenly said. "Kook, the doctor said you can go home now but come back if you feel pain in your arm." Taehyung said.

"Let's go drop off Jungkook in his house." Jin Hyung offered. "He's gonna sleep in my house tonight though." Taehyung said.

"Then let's drop off both of you in your house." Jin hyung said.

Jungkook POV
=Time Skip (Friday)=

This past few days has been hell to me. I can't dance properly and I can't eat food as much as I want to.

Mom freaked out when she saw me in a cast and grounded me. I should go home straight from school no detours or anything to avoid anything similar to me again.

I didn't go to the party, so do Bangtan boys. Here we are, in my living room since mom's gonna be gone for 3 days because of something job related.

There is me, BTS, Areum, Jihee and Sooyoung sitting on the floor forming a very big circle.

"This is boring guys. Let's play something." Hobi hyung said clearly bored out of his wits.

"I know! Let's play truth or dare!" He suggested. "But with shots!" He added and pulled out a vodka out of nowhere.

Almost all of us groan. "What? Any better ideas?" He asked us with a hint of sarcasm.

"Fine! Let's just get this over with." Namjoon Hyung said in annoyance. Hobi hyung cheered like he won a olympic medal.

He spun the bottle in the middle and he rilun back in his seat. The bottle is slowing down and it landed on me. What a great way to spend the night.

"Ohhh! Jungkook, truth or dare?" Jimin hyung asked me. I was up for a challenge so I picked "Dare. Give me everything you've got." I bravely said.

"I will spin the bottle again and you will kiss that person." Tae Hyung said. I gulped nervous since most of us here are guys and I don't want to kiss the girls either.

V hyung spin the bottle really hard. When it started to slow down I closed my eyes afraid of whom it will stop.

I hear 'ohhs' and 'woooohs' so I decided to open my eyes. The bottle landed on....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V Hyung!!!

"Yah Hyung!! This is your fault!!" I blamed him. He nervously chuckled and scratch his neck.

"KISS.KISS.KISS.KISS." They chanted together. I walk over to V hyung. Every step getting hevier by the second.

"Can I just drink the shot?" I asked them while pouting my lips. "Pretty pleeeeeaseee." I started to act cute.

"Uggghhh, fine!" Jin Hyung said. I grabbed the shot glass and down the contents. I felt the burning sensation in my throat.

"You very no fun." Hobi hyung said. This time, I spun the bottle. It landed on Jihee.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Truth." She said while smirking. "Who do think is the most attractive among the seven of us?" Hobi hyung excitedly asked.

"Simple, Jungkook." She simply said while looking at me seductively. I looked away to the ground.

=Time Skip (30 minutes later)=

We're still playing truth or dare. I got to know BTS because some of them picked truth. I already had 3 shots and feeling kind of dizzy.

"Last round because I'm feeling kind of tipsy from the shots." V hyung slurring his word. He spun the bottle and it landed on Areum.

"Truth or Dare?" Jimin Hyung asked. "Dare." She said. "Ohhhh dare!!" V hyung shouted. He's definitely drunk.

"This time let's have a raffle. Whoever you pull you have to have seven minutes of heaven with them." Yoongi hyung suddenly said. He was so quiet we didn't notice his presence.

"Fine then." She said. Jin hyung startes to make the raffles and he put it inside a hat.

Jin hyung started to shake the hat and placed it in front of Areum. She pick one and she looked shock and nervous.

"Who did you pick?" I asked. "You." She simply said. "Off you go to a closet. Chop chop, you have seven minutes." They pushed us inside a closet and locked in by tying a towel by the handles.

"Sooo... what do we do?" I awkwardly asked. "We get to do anything we like for seven minutes." She answered.

Suddenly someone bang on the closet door. "Do something!!" V hyung shouted.

The closet was small which made me claustrophobic. I scooted closer to Areum because why not.

I felt a hand on top of my hand. "Jungkook. Why did you kiss me?" She asked. "I-I don't know why." I honestly answered.

Areum POV (Surprise Mudafacka)

"We miss you so much. Even if you don't remember us I'll be always by your side." I said to him.

"I know." He whispered. He brought my hand in his hand and kiss the top of it. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I look at him and saw him already looking at me with a fiery gaze. I was about to ask him what's wrong but I felt his lips on top of mine.

I was of course shock at first. He pulled away "Don't say anything. Don't do something. Let's just stay like this." He whispered while he's nuzzling his head in my neck.

I stayed still and he lift up his head only to kiss me again. This time more passionate and hungry for more.

I couldn't contain myself and kissed him back. Our lips moving in sync. Tongues fighting for dominance. His hand up against my bare back. My hands intertwined in the back of his neck.

He started to trail kisses to my jaw to the side of my neck. I grip on his hair urging him to do more.

He found my sweet spot and lightly sucked on it which made me let out a whimper.

He started to leave open mouth kisses on my neck. He was careful not to leave a hickey on my neck. He was breathing hard so am I.

I decided to return the favor and trail kisses to his neck also. He was groaning and gripping my thigh hard.

He placed me on his lap and I continued to do my work of art in his neck. He was containing a groan when I suck on a spot.

I bit his neck lightly and he moaned softly. I can feel his boner poking on the side of my thigh.

"Time's Up!!" We let go of each other and went out of the closet like nothing happened between us.

=A/N=
Oh no!!! What have I done!! Does Anybody have any holy water please give me some I want to spray myself with it. No I need to drown myself in holy water.

Please do comment if any of the plot bothers you. Comment and Vote helps motivate myself on continuing the story.

Thank you for reading this book and sorry for the grammatical errors, mistakes and typos.

Written: April 30, 2018
Published: May 1, 2018