Chapter 21: Are You Okay?

Jungkook POV

“Depends, though,” she said as she next to me. “Why? Is it bad?” She asked while nuzzling her nose in the crook of my neck.

“It’s so bad,” I said while laughing. I looked over at her and saw that she was already staring at me.

“I’ll just tell you when we get home,” I’m still laughing. “Who said I’m going home with you?” She asked while chuckling and leaning her head on my shoulder.

“Says me,” I said putting down the ice pack. “It doesn’t hurt anymore?” She asked. I shook my head smiling.

“Come here with me?” I asked, putting my forehead on hers. “I don’t know, Kookie,” she said caressing both my cheeks in her hands.

“One night beside you is not enough. Please just one more night,” I plead. “Fine, just one more night. But you will have to sleep at might house after that one night,” she said seriously.

“What do you mean?” I asked. “Well, I just want to keep an eye on you. You’re very sensitive right now, and the best way to help you is to keep you by my side,” she said then pecked my lips. “Okay then,” I agree knowing Jungshim will be there.

I look down on her facial features and my eyes locked onto her kips. “But I got detention though, can you wait for me?” I said slowly leaning in.

“I’ll just wait for you at the house,” she said. Finally, our lips touch. Electricity starts to run down my spine.

Not like our last make-out session, this time it was gentle. Neither one of us was breaking the kiss.

Out lips moving in sync. Before it gets heated, I pulled away smiling, nuzzling her nose with my own.

“Can you help me put my shirt back on?” I asked her. She stood up and put the shirt over my head and my arms through the other holes.

“Somehow, my back hurts,” I said rolling my shoulder. “Can you massage my back?” I asked with sad puppy eyes.

She gestured me to turn around, so I did. “Where does it hurt?” She asked. I pointed to my upper back.

She grabbed my shoulders and moved her thumb in circular motions on my back. It started to hurt minutes later.

“It hurts,” I whined. She stopped massaging my back and lifted my shirt. She placed pain relieving patch.

“Let’s go, we’re gonna be late,” she whined. I stood up from the bed and we left the infirmary.

We both have different classes, so I accompanied her first to class then continued to mine.

=DETENTION=

The gossip started to spread like wildfire. Its only been three hours, but it almost seems like all of the students know what happened between Jimin and me.

Two members of Bangtan are fighting over a girl. That was the only topic in the whole school for the day.

Thirty minutes left of detention. Areum already went to my house so that she doesn’t have to wait for me.

“Are you that fucking stupid?” Jimin hyung scoffed. “Please hyung, I don’t wanna argue with you right now,” I said lowly.

“Areum loved you and this is what she gets? Being played by you?” He said. “I love her too, hyung. That’s why I’m planning to tell her the truth.” I said truthfully.

“It’s about damn tie you tell her the truth,” he said while looking at me.

“If she forgives you, then I have to choose to forgive you too. If you truly love her, then I’ll let her go for you,” he said slightly smiling.

“Thank you hyung,” I said smiling back at him. “Detention is over, you can go home now,” Mr. Park announced.

=TIME SKIP=

I hurried to my house and saw Areum napping on the cough with her glasses almost falling off of her face and a book laying on her chest.

I chuckled quietly to not wake her up. I took her glasses off and set it down on the table. I pry the book out from under her hands and laid it on the table too.

I sit by her side softly caressing her cheeks wondering if I do deserve her. I kissed her forehead and carried her bridal style to my room.

I laid her carefully to not wake her up. I took off my shirt and changed into a new pair of clothes.

I laid beside Areum, her back facing me. I cuddled her, keeping her between my arms.

“Jungkook? Have you eaten yet?” She whispered. “No, not yet. You?” I asked her then she turned to face me. I touched my forehead with hers and asked her, “do you want to eat outside?” She smiled and quickly nodded her head like a kid.

“I thought you were going to tell me something?” She asked. “After dinner,” I said while standing and pulling her with me.

We grabbed our phones and my wallet and left the house. We went to a nearby restaurant. Not too cheap, but not too pricey either. We sat facing each other.

“What are you going to order?” I asked her while scanning the menu. “Just spaghetti and meatballs,” she said looking at me.

The waiter asked us for our orders and I ordered some lasagna while she ordered spaghetti and meatballs.

=TIME SKIP=

We were done eating, and I insisted on paying for our food, but she refused. Before she could take out the money, I was already paying for it.

“Yeah, I told you we should’ve split the bill. I’m going to treat you something and I’m not taking no for an answer,” she said sternly.

I nodded while smiling. “I want ice cream,” I said sounding like a kid. She chuckled and pulled me to the nearest convenience store.

When she was picking our ice cream, I decided to go outside and get some fresh air. I was looking around and saw Him walking out of the alleyway and was followed by someone.

Wait.

I recognize that guy.

It’s the guy who almost stabbed me. Why are they together? Many thoughts were coming into my head but were quickly interrupted by someone intertwining their hands with mine and I quickly held tight, knowing who it was.

“Jungkook, are you okay?”

=A/N=

Thank you so much for 9000 reads. Never thought my story could reach such a number. And my followers have grown much since I started writing this.

As always thank you for reading my story. Sorry for grammatical mistakes errors and typos.

Written: May 30, 2018
Published: June 3, 2018