Chapter 14 Pt. 1: Can We Talk?

"If you hurt any of them I will f#cking kill you and feed you to f#cking wolves." I spat back to him.

"Even if it's the cost of your life?" He said raising an eyebrow. "You beat me up couple of times and I'll gladly accept if it is for the sake of Areum's safety."

"Dad, Jungkook!! Hurry up!!" Areum yelled in the dining room. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from my arm.

I sit beside V hyung. "What did he do?" He whispered to me. I just shake my head. "I'll tell you later."

"So Jungkook, what happened to your arm?" He asked me while eating his peas. "Some Bastard decided to beat the sh!t out of me." I said looking at him dead in the eye.

"And you didn't defend yourself?" He said smugly. "How did you know I didn't fight back." I remarked.

"Uhm. Guys, stop it." We both looked at Areum. "Let's just eat peacefully." He said.

=Time Skip=

The dinner was finally done. I was using all my strength not to pummel him infront of others.

V hyung dropped me off my house to make sure I can get home safely. I changed to my nightware and went upstairs.

I laid in my bed and think if I should tell them the truth. I started to think that I'll have to tell them about the truth someday.

I texted V hyung.

'Hyung...If I tell them the truth, will they be angry?'

Minutes later I received a text from V hyung.

'Maybe. But what truth?'

Did he already forgot?

'You know, me pretending to have amnesia.' - Jungkook

'Well it depends, I guess.' - V

'I mean yeah I pretended to have amnesia to not get angry at me but will that be the reason that thwy will get more angry at me?' - Jungkook

'I don't know. But tell me more about it tomorrow. I'm going to sleep.' - V

"Weird. He doesn't sleep early." I mumbled.

I was about to sleep when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and V hyung. "Kook, did you see my phone. Is there any chance that my phone is with you?

Wait... Then who am I texting earlier. "I don't have it with me Hyung." I said worried. "Ahh ok then. See you at school." He left.

I went upstairs again and went to sleep.

=Tomorrow Morning (Sunday)=

I woke up feeling drained from yesterday. I went to the bathroom to wash up but my cast made it 2 times hard.

When I was done I went downstairs to have breakfast. When I'm having my breakfast I receive a text form Jimin Hyung.

'Jungkook, Can we meet up?'

=A/N=
Sorry that it was only a short chapter but there is a part 2 of chapter 14 which I will publish today too.

The hours that I didn't sleep is getting to me now I think I'll be late to update because I always feel exhausted even when I sleep in the afternoon for 4 hours.

I will have to catch up with the hours of me not getting sleep but don't worry about me I'll probably finish the writing a chapter in the afternoon.

Sorry if this chapter is quite unclear since my head hurts. As I always say thank you for reading. It was worth it that I don't sleep and talk to my readers at night.

Thank you for the votes and comments. And wooooow I didn't realize I already had 300 reads thanks very much.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes, errors and typos. I'll try to edit or improve it.

Written: May 2, 2018
Published: May 3, 2018