Chapter 9: Nice To Meet You

=Next Day=
Mom insisted that I should stay home and rest since my fever didn't go down last night.

When mom left, I quickly change my clothes and went to school. I don't really want to miss any lessons in school.

I decided to just wear a plain white t-shirt and run off to school

I decided to just wear a plain white t-shirt and run off to school. When i arrived, I was already 30 minutes late and already sweating. but I'll just say that I had a very but I'm feeling good now.

I knock the door and was told to come in. I went inside and all the students were already staring at me.

"Jungkook, what are doing here? Your mother already called you in." Mr. Lee said. "I don't wanna miss on anything new, sir." I said.

"Just sit beside Areum since the seat beside her is vacant. Areum please raise your hand." I saw Areum raising her hand while staring at me dead in the eye.

Areum POV
(This is gonna get confusing since I'll probably use alot of POVs from other characters specifically, Jungkook, Areum and Jimin.)

I was staring outside the window when the sound of knocking was heard.

'What is Jungkook doing here? Isn't he sick?' I thought but was interrupted when Mr. Lee asked me to raise my hand since probably Jungkook will sit beside me.

He was sweating and panting heavily when I look over to him. Eventhough Jungkook is sick he still manages to look hot.

Ok what am I thinking. I mentally slapped myself for thinking such a thing.

"What page are we on?" Jungkook asked. His voice still airy. 'Gosh that was something else.' I thought. I have to stop now.

"Page 10." I simply said. He just smiled. I repeat. HE. JUST. SMILED. He was showing his teeth and he looks like a bunny.

Now I feel guilty on what happened to both of us last time. I should probably apologize to him later.

=Time Skip (End of math class)=

Math class is finally over. Oh right I have to apologize to Jungkook. I look over to Jungkook and saw him already staring at me.

'Ba Dump'

'Ba Dump'

'Ba Dump'

My heart suddenly beat faster. No I shouldn't have feelings for him. He probably doesn't have those kinds of feelings for me 'cause he has amnesia.

I received a text from dad. He was asking me if I want him to come pick me up later. I texted him a thumbs up and a smile face.

"Who were you texting?" Jungkook suddenly speak which made me jolted from where I stand. I touched my heart and breath a sigh of relief.

"Don't scare me like that." I said and lightly hit him. "Sorry." He said while grinning like a bunny.

I just smiled back at him. "What's your next period?" I asked while fixing my things.