ATHL: 4

"How could you? Why would you disrespect me like that? I always remember yours, but today you couldn't remember mine because you was too busy out with your fake ass thuggish wannabe homeboys. Damn, I see who comes first and who doesn't."

4

"Aye strip clubs and dollar bills. I'm about to throw some ones in this motherfucker, yaull just don't know ah' nigga been on lock down," Tunchi spoke making everybody laugh around him as counted his ones on his hand.

After a successful run with the money, the strip club was up for runs. Tunchi was just pumped because his girlfriend never allowed him to be out, however his wish was solely granted today.

"Nigga calm down. It's just the strip club," some shouted among the group of young men.

Tunchi shrugged his shoulders as they stepped foot into the club, rubbing his hands like birdman. "I been on lockdown too long," he paused, and looked over at Devin, knocking his shoulder. "What's wrong witchu Devin?"

Devin looked up from his phone and replied,"Nothing ain't wrong with me, but som' bout' to be wrong wit' you when I pop tha' living shit out of you fa' dancing again."

He was actually pissed off because Shanie hadn't texted him back.

Devin: "Im gone be out a lil' late tonight."
12:10 AM

   Tunchi continued to jig, only pudding Devin off more, but he was young; it was hard for Devin to remember that sometimes. He was just twenty.

Tunchi's smile was so wide that his bottom rim of golds were glistening.

He immediately ran up to his favorite stripper, 'Creams' who was on stage and threw dollars as she danced to Rhianna "Cake."

Devin copped him a seat on the velvet seats as he watched all of his boys go out and explore, also seeing Tunchi kissing Cremes'. He shook his head. He wasn't going to say nothing cause' it wasn't none of his business, but he just hoped that his boy had enough sense to not go fuck the girl when he had a girl at home who was crazy.

Gold. It was a hood name, explaining a hood girl with so much spirit. Everybody knew her around the streets, and knew that she messed around with Tunchi. However it was much more than just messing around because they had a two year old daughter.

Gold was his everything. They had been together for a couple of years with many breakups beneath the surface. They were young, yet they loved each other even though they had a long way ahead of them in their relationship.

Gold was a beautiful young woman with glistening light skin. She often featured New New from ATL, with pretty light skin, light brown eyes in her heart shaped face with a button nose, deep dimples in her left and right cheeks, and plump lips. She had dark blonde hair that stopped in the middle of her back with small tattoos here and their on her ankle and her chest. She was a prize. She was what any man would want in their lives.

 She was what any man would want in their lives