ATHL: 18

"Change is a big word that we use to often."

18

"You got the charcoal?"

"Yes."

"You got the ribs?"

"Yes."

"You got the hot links?"

"Yes."

"What abo--

"I got every piece of meat I could get Shanie," said Devin after getting tired of Shanie questioning him.

They were chilling with friends no family[Devin's mama out of town] which is why she was on her way to get Kelly, ten minutes late.

Shanie laughed. "Alright I'm just checking, but bye I got to go get my sister," she said rushing to go as he reached his arm out to grab her waist, bring her back to him, and kiss her lips.

"Bye," she said after kissing him and walking out of their kitchen and to the door.

'Please don't take this personal, But you ain't shit.'

Shanie turned off her radio once she had made it to the airport and got out her phone as she got out the car.

"Hello," she said walking up to the door of the airport. "I'm here."

"I see you," said Kelly making her way to her sister.

Hell yea she was mad that she had her sitting up at the airport for ten minutes but she was also happy that she was getting to see her sister. So when they got face to face, tears rushed down both of their faces as they hugged.

Shanie backed up, "I missed your sexy butt so much," she said looking up and down at her sisters appearance.

She had on a blue shirt that hung off her shoulder, a pair of denim, ripped, shorts, hugging her hips and a pair of red criss crossed sandals with red lipstick to match her shoes. She had her short hair combed down into its usual hairstyle: a bang with the back slicked down. She had her luggage for three days sitting right next to her.

Kelly laughed. "Sexy.. If I'm sexy, then you sexy baby," she said realizing the increase in her sisters hips, but preferred not to say anything knowing she does have sex. She just looked at her outfit.

She had on a white pocket crop top, a pair of loose sky blue short shorts stopping at the the top of her thighs, and a neutral pair of closed sandals that closed her toes from being seen. She had on pink lipstick to bring out her outfit and had her hair twisted on both sides since it was a little sweated out because of her and Devin.

"That's one thing we could give Vanessa props for," said Shanie as they both walked to the car.

Shanie despised her mother while Kelly had been forgave her for running after a ran down boyfriend instead of taking care of her children.

"Speaking of Vanessa, have you seen mama," asked Kelly as Shanie rolled her eyes stepping her foot inside of the car as Kelly did also.

"Nope and I don't want too, but Devin did see her and she was talking none sense about wanting to better herself, so he signed her up for rehab," said Shanie as Kelly nodded.

She cranked up the car, turning down the radio, and started driving.

"That's good, so I'm guessing everything is going good with you And Devin," asked Kelly as Shanie smiled thinking of him proposing to her.