ATHL: 15

"I want today to be about you. I want you to go out and get your hair, nails, and feet done 'cause baby today is about you."

15

July 3rd

Shanie woke up out of her sleep frantically when she heard a door slam.

She breathed in and out from being scared shitless knowing that it was Devin that woke her up. She rolled her eyes knowing that he was going to the trap house. As she stretched in the bed and prepared to get up she seen a love of paper on Devin's side of the bed and picked it up discovering that he had wrote her a note.

She rolled her eyes and smiled at the same time because Devin acted so old when he could've just pulled out his phone and texted her whatever he said, but she didn't say anything she just started to read the letter a loud.

Dear My freaky Shanie,

*laughs* I know you probably calling me old as fuck for writing you a letter instead of texting you, but today shit gone be different. I want you too get up and go downstairs right now with the letter.

She stopped reading the letter and walked down stairs to see breakfast for her she smiled so wide wondering why he was doing this. She picked up the plate filled with bacon, eggs, grits and cheese, pancakes with syrup, and hash browns and walked up the stairs as she read the note again.

And I know you going to the room again witcha' tip toeing ass knowing you ain't suppose to be in the bed, but today imma' give you pass.

After you get done eating I want you to head to your car and go to that beauty shop you went to to get your hair and all that shit done. Don't question it Shanie just go with the flow.

-Your baby, Devin

Shanie rolled her eyes wondering what he was up too as she sat on the bed careful not too waste anything and ate her breakfast.After she got done she sat her plate on the dresser and got up to get herself dressed. She slipped on a simple white shirt rolled, and a pair of denim shorts, with her black and white Jordan's.

Afterwards she went to brush her teeth and fix her makeup and unwrap her half dried hair from the bonnet because she had just taken down her goddess locs. She was glad after all that she was about to get her hair tamed.

She walked out the bathroom and shut the lights off and then walked back into her room getting the plate and takin it downstairs. After grabbing her Loui purse and keys she made her way out the door and to her Range Rover.

After twenty minutes she had finally made it too the beauty shop and the time was 12 o'clock. She parked her car and walked into the beauty shop.She seen everybody's chair full so she signed in and just sat down in a seat getting a magazine when somebody bumped her shoulder.

"So you'on know me now?" Shanie looked up, "I ain't even know you was here, Gold.. Devin sent my ass here," said Shanie.

"Tunchi ugly ass sent me here too," Gold with a wide smile. They had spent their whole day together yesterday and she was feeling all bubbly inside because of it.

"Mmm, so that means you know something I don't," Shanie said with an eyebrow raised trying to figure out what was up with Devin. She didn't want to say it was a proposal because she figured Devin wasn't ready.

"My lips are sealed," Gold said acting like she was throwing the key away as Shanie glared at her and Gold laughed.

"So what did the doctor say?" Shanie fixed her face. "Im not pregnant and when I got home for some odd reason he asked me was I. I told him no and that's why I went to the doctor. He was mad at first thinking I didn't want his child when that isn't even the case. I just want to be on track and prepared for this type of thing," she sighed. "But we talked about it and he promised me that if I gave him a baby when he marries me then he'll get out the game."