ATHL: 26

"We never know what's coming next into our lives, but we do know to always keep our G U A R D up and have F A I T H."

26

Shanie walked the halls of her highschool with Devin on her side.

They were having a good morning until a girl by the name of Lidia wanted to jump in front of them and start mess.

"Devin she doesn't deserve you, I do," said Lidia to Devin, rolling her eyes as Shanie stood next to him.

This girl standing in front of them was a huge downgrade from Shanie considering the fact she was the schools hoe.

She was light brown with long red hair trailing down her back and cupping her face. She had a big chest with no ass, but I guess you could say her face made up for it. But her stepping in front of Shanie and Devin didn't make up for nothing, she was just starting a bunch of shit because Devin was the only nigga who didn't fuck with her. And because she was a attention seeker.

Before Devin could say anything, Shanie was laughing. Like a gold your stomach laugh because she though this "bitch" standing in front of her was joking until she didn't laugh which made Shanie heated.

She threw her hands on her hip,

"And what makes you think that you can be a better woman to my boyfriend than me," said Shanie with a scowl on her face as everybody started to crowd around them and Devin held her back knowing how quickly her temper escalated.

"Because you a hoe just like your sister.. Yea you think I ain't hear about your whorish sister going around having abortions everytime she lay up with another dude. Nasty ass. You know they say the apple don't fall so far from the tree, you hoe!"

Shanie pushed Devin out of her way and punched the living shit out of the girl for telling lies about her sister.

"If anybody's a hoe it's you and for the apple don't fall off the tree from what I know your mother, your sister, and yourself is a house full of hoes. So before you com' for me com' correct, Bitch," said Shanie as she was dragged out of the hallway by Devin and out of the highschool.

While Lidia's clique was holding her and helping her up.

"Baby don't let them hoes get you. It's just me and you against them baby and you know I don't want ha' I want you," said Devin as he cupped her face while standing on the outside of the school building.

"Yea I know, just take me home," said Shanie wanting to talk to he sister.

Once they made it home, Shanie didn't waste time getting out of Devin's whip and inside the house.

She ran up the stairs and to her sisters room seeing her curling her hair an catching the attention of her sister.

"Shanie why the f*ck aren't you in school and why is your fist bleeding," asked Kelly as she put her curling iron down and came to Shanie who bussed out in tears.

"T-the girl walked u-up to us a-at school saying I w-was a h-hoe just like you w-were because t-they say you h-had an abortion but I p-punched h-her ass 'cause I knew she w-was lien because you w-would never kill an I-innocent c-child," said Shanie in an assuring tone as Kelly sighted thinking it was time to tell her sister the truth about herself.

"It is true Shanie, but I'm not that person anymore and everytime I lay to go to sleep at night I ask God to forgive me," Kelly said as she looked at the unreadable expression on Shanies face not sure how she would feel about that.