ATHL: 11

"We meet up. We discuss what happened and w make up, but nothing can ever just be right for once."

11

Hearing commotion at the front of the trap house, Devin and Tunchi stopped talking and talked down to the door were Cooke was standing at the door with a woman's arm hanging in his hand.

"What the fuck is going on," Devin asked as he witnessed one of his workers holding a gun to a woman's head.

"She was trying to sneak into the back when I caught her ass," Devin looked at the woman and fastly shook his head. "Pu the gun gown, that's Shanie's mom."

"I-I j-just w-wanted t-to k-know, s-see my daughter.

She didn't look the same as she did back then with the full shape, long hair, and always had fresh clothes on. She looked the opposite. Her hair was matted, she was skinny like a toothpick, and had on a white ripped shirt, holy jeans, and two different color flip flops.

He didn't even remember her being a junky, but when he seen her scratch he knew she was. The only thing he remembered about her was that she would always follow behind her boyfriend and that she wouldn't pay attention to her daughter, but that was Shanie's story.He came closer to her were they were head to head.

"What are you doing here again," he asked wanting to hear a better reason.

"R-rehab, I really w-want to b-be in r-rehab I-I just d-don't h-have e-enough m-money," she said while Devin looked at her like she had grew two heads.

She had only came for money.

She got on her knees, "P-please I-I r-really w-want t-to d-do this f-for m-my d-daughters, R-Rodney g-got m-me h-hooked," she said knowing that Devin knew Rodney from the drug business.He thought about it as he looked at his worker and Tunchi.

"If I put you in this rehab, you bet not fucking leave or your head will be on a silver platter, you say you doing this for ya' daughters, do it for them and stay in it," he said.

"Now get the fuck off the ground," he said as she smiled.

"T-thank y-you s-so m-much," she scratched as he went over to Tunchi.

"Take her to a rehab for me and make sure you get her the longest and best plan," he said as Tunchi nodded.

"C'mon ma'," he said to Shanie's mom as Shanie waved at Devin and left with Tunchi. Devin knew he couldn't tell Shanie about this and that he would hav to keept it to himself. Shanie's mother was always a difficult topic for her to talk about but she always was able to get through it.

Devin rubbed over his face. He pulled out his phone and texted Tunchi. He wanted to make sure this stayed between Tunchi and himself and that it didn't get mized up with Shanie.

'Make sure they keep Shanie's mom room locked in the rehab, nobody should be in or out.'

*

"This man is clearly guilty and it has shown from his previous record on the case, which shows that he had amount of cocaine on him that was worth millions, so what is it to say that he shouldn't be locked up for being in the car with the same amount of drugs, for this man to even be on the streets is a hazard to Vegas and affecting a lot of our people and it needs to be dealt with," said the man to the jury, he was good but not good enough for the lawyer he was up against.

"First off I would like to clarify that nothin is pushed into anyone's hand, In other words these drugs are not forced into any ones hand and not shoved down their noses, mouths, or shot through their arms so why should this man be put up for it, exactly there's apparently no reason because my client has done nothing wrong for the fact that the evidence that was found was not even entitled under his car and he wasn't even in the car at this time, so therefore this was done without a warrant and without anyone to pay the price for the crime. Now I could see if my client was their at the time and was shown a warrant but looks like he wasn't and putting up someone for something that is in fact not in the law is not prohibited," said Shanie as she walked over to the jury and then went to sit down.