ATHL: 30

Two weeks later

"What time we meeting up again?"

"Really Gold? I know what that mean, you ain't even read the text message I sent you this morning, did you?" Shanie asked.

Gold bit her lip, pulling her phone from her ear and back to the view of her eyes.

'Kelly forgot to tell me she had her last therapy today.. So I rescheduled our appointment. Hope that's fine. -Shanie'

Gold rolled her eyes and put the phone back on her ear, really wanting to tell Shanie that she didn't like her sister and she could care less about her therapy, but she didn't. Because it would sound like she jealous when she wasn't and because of the bigger picture, that Shanie was her friend and Kelly was her sister..Gold didn't have time for the drama.

So she said, "That's fine, I'm trying to figure out why Mother Nature ain't came around anyway."

Gold heard her scream and laughed. Yeah, she hadn't her period when she was suppose to and was suspect. It's not that she was gone have a problem with being pregnant, she just needed to know so she could go to the Doctor and so she could surprise her family and Tunchi.

"Oh my gosh! I know yaull been wanting this for so long. I pray that yau--

"Calm down Shanie. I'm sure I am cause' memba it told you we been goin' at it without protection for longer than two weeks," Gold said then heard Shanie sight.

"Okay, so you got a pregnancy test right?"

"Yea, I actually was 'bout to take it right now, but you called me--" gold was saying until she was interrupted by Shanie.

"Well excuseeee me then, I'mma let you go cause' Kelly wanna talk, but you better, better call me back and let me know what happened," Shanie said and before Gold could respond the line was clicked.

Gold put her phone down on the counter and laughed.

She took the pregnancy test out of the packet and pulled down her panties, sat on the toilet, and pissed on the stick.

She already knew what to do as she sat the stick by the marble sink on the cabinet and waited fifteen minutes and pulled her panties back up.

She had had at least three pregnancy scares in her and Tunchi's three years of being together so it wasn't something new.

She stood up in the huge bathroom and turned towards the 6ft mirror on the wall and looked at herself.

She had no make up on with her hair in a big fluffy messy bun and she had on one of Tunchi's white undershirts, no bra which made her small boobs, nipples stick out, and a pair of green high socks from the floor being cold.

She looked at her chest and how it was so small, but her hips that were so big that made her medium sized butt stick out more.

My Boo by Alicia Keys started to play on her phone with the mention of whom she already knew as Big Daddy. [Tunchi]

She picked it up and said,

"Hello, you've reached the services of PimpyourownHoes..We've got big, slim, slender, short, big titties, little titties, no ass, and big asses. Your choice, but can you pay the price?"

Tunchi laughed at his girlfriend/babymama and her stupid ass antics.

"Well I'm really looking fa' a girl about 5'6, light skinn, with a small body but a big ass, not to mention she my babymama?" Tunchi joked back at Gold seconding to go along with it.