ATHL: 9

"When you see a ponytail to the back, all black, and a pair of Timberlands, just know it ain't good for you."

9

You wanna talk shit? You wanna run your mouth?

You want some gangsters front your motherfucking house?

We'll set this bitch off, yeah set this bitch off

We'll set this bitch off, set this bitch off

They call me Bad Azz, and I'll punish you

You ain't my equal, we ain't people and I ain't one of you

..

Quicker that you can count to 6, 1-2-3-4-5-6 she hit

I don't play, I lay laws, you're my size I break jaws

I get disrespected at all, I set it off nigga

I set it off in this motherfucker,

Don't make me let it off in this motherfucker

And you're gonna respect a dog up in this

motherfucker

'Cause I'll set it off

The song was cut short from the ringing of Gold's phone.

Gold looked down to see 'Tunchi' calling and rolled her eyes as Shanie just sat back and bobbed her head to the low sound of "Set it Off."

Gold didn't even say anything, she just pressed ignore letting his phone go straight to voicemail. She was embarrassed.She was hurt and she wanted him too know she could be fine without him and she didn't need him. She wanted him too feel the same hurt she was feeling inside.

She wanted him to feel as much crying as she did. She wanted him to sit at home and have her on his mind and know what he messed up on.

Gold was crazy, loud, and all together ghetto but when she loved she loved hard. They were only 20 years old and already were at a point were their relationship was ending because of Tunchi messing up.

She didn't understand why he would go out to find another woman when she was the one holding him down in every place she could. In other words, she didn't understand why he was going out to a strip club to find a woman when she was at home with a banging ass body, cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus they were always having sex and too put the icing on the cake she gave him a daughter, Geniese.

She didn't understand, but that was fine by her because she was just gone let him learn on what he was missing.

Gold entered her brothers business with her black shades covering her dark brown puffy eyes. She had on a navy green jacket, with a black tube top, a pair of black Levi high waisted ripped jeans, and a pair of black see through Ankle Boots. Her blonde hair stuck out like a sore thumb with her black outfit.