ATHL: 25

"I got plenty money. I got plenty money. I got plenty money."

-P L I E S

25

*Daniel*

"Did you get her?"

"Yea," he replied stepping on the gas.

"You not getting attached or you 'cause if you mess this u--

I rolled my eyes tired of this fuck nigga. "Nah I'm not," I replied.

"You bet not fucking be cause' if you do you fucking up my life and yours too and that money ya' ass think you gone get you won't."

"Damn. I got this you da' one need to be worried about the next step and when I get done you better have the money you promised," I said hanging up.

I shook my head parking in front of the the bitches yard. I knew I shouldn't have got into this shit against my own boss, but shit hard out here in Florida and with five little sisters to take care of because of our lazy ass mama who lay on her back and want get a job and our pitiful ass father that got money, just want help us out; I've got only my income.

I made enough working for Devin and Tunchi, but when more money calls you gotta step on it. I was getting one hundred thousand dollars for shooting them at the club. Sounded easy to me, but I had to get somebody who had personal beef with them and get her to work with me. I did, but if she really thinks that she gone get half of my one hundred thousand, she drinking.

I might be nineteen, but I'm far from dumb and before she found out that she not getting paid shit, a bullet gone go right through her skull. That's just the game and I'm just playing it. You can take that shit to the head or be like me and let that shit simmer and throw it out like it wasn't their in the first place.

Shit, I just needed her now for the plan so if I were to get caught I'll make some up about her being the one in control. Like I said before, this shit a game and I'm just playing it.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm outside."

"Alright I'm coming out now," I said hearing her smile laced through each word she said.

I got her hooked just like I wanna.

"Iight, babygirl," I hung up.

I heard a knock on the window and looked up to see T and got out the driver side and went over to the passenger side, taking in her appearance.

She looked sexy as fuck. She had on a black and white shirt with the words 'Play HARD', a tight blue skirt stopping a lil' above her knees, and a pair of black heels. [Chimmy Choos] Her hair was going down to her ass, straight black, but she also had on a gold chain, gold bangles, and black lipstick on her lips.

I didn't really like that black lipstick shit, but it matched her skin tone.

I hugged her while grabbing slightly on her ass,

"You look beautifal."

She didn't stop me either and I wasn't even telling a lie. Her ass might just have me hooked and it might be harder to put a gun to her skull.

*Tatiyana*

Deep waves, silver earring hanging out his right ear, straight smile with glistening pearly whites, black V-neck, black true religion shorts with a pair of KD's, silver Rolex, and a silver chain.