Epilogue

EXCUSE THE ERRORS

Three months later

"C'mon baby!"

"No, we're not suppose to be doing this. Why can't your horny ass wait till' later, I promise I got you!"

Gold sniffled, shedding 'fake' tears towards Tunchi.

"If you loved me how you say you do you would you would give me what I want!" Gold said sitting in the guest room, naked while Tunchi stood in front of her trying to tell her that they wouldn't be having sex right now when they were suppose to be downstairs.

"No Gold, that's my final answer! Now put on ya' clothes so we can go to the rooms," Tunchi said turning around towards the door, but unfortunately he didn't make it because of Gold.

She grabbed on to his shirt and pushed him on the bed and laid on too of him preventing him for moving as she looked in the dresser drawer.

Tunchi clinched his teeth,

"Gold is you mah'fucking crazy, get off me!" He said but she wasn't listening as she found the handcuffs that she brought and handcuffed his hands to the headboard.

He sucked his teeth as she smiled a devious smile.

"Now I can get what I want."

She said as Tunchi thought his baby momma was crazy if she was about to rape him. He didn't know a three month pregnant woman can get so horny that they would stoop to this level, but then he thought about how he impregnated Gold.

Gold slid Tunchi's shorts off his body and then his boxers to be met with his hard on.

She smiled and said, "You can't be too mad."

Then went for what she wanted. She sat up and slid down on what pleasures her letting it full her as she let out pleasurous moans and Tunchi groaned. Closing his eyes.

She bounced up and down on his shaft, letting pleasure fill her body as she rocked his body.

She was so stuck in pleasuring herself that she wasn't worried about the marriage that was suppose to happen today or how she was suppose to be with the women and Tunchi was suppose to be with the men.

She got off of his heat as he opened his eyes wondering why she had stopped, but she wasn't done. She raised up, but she shot herself back down on top of Tunchi and found herself coming to a release.

While Shanie walked back and forth in the room scared to death about this marriage.

"I-I don't know if I should go through with this. I mean should I? Are we ready for this? Maybe, we should wait to get married, I don't think we should get married, be honest with me, Christi," she said looking in the mirror at Christi who was getting her hair did by their stylist Karen.

"Calm down, Shanie. Everything's going to fine. You love Devin, right?" She asked.

Shanie didn't waste time saying,

"Yeah, I love him."

"You want to have his big headed babies right?" Christi asked.

"Of course, that's my baby."

"You just answered all of those questions," Christi said with a smile that made Shanie soon smile, but soon cry.

"Why are you crying?" Christi asked.