Chapter 4: Don't Take Him Away (Liam)

So, this is an extremely short chapter...

Sorry guys /: I consider it as more of an extra scene or maybe a filler.

BUT HEY! It's in Liams POV so yeah... BOOM KACHOW MR.RESPONSIBILITY IN THE HOOOOOUSE!

The secret actionwas performed so this is why I'm posting.

You see I have a secret action in my mind that once it's fulfilled I post again. It may be anything from a certain amount of views, votes or comments or the amount of comments or votes I get on a certain chapter... So on & so forth.

DEDICATED TO BABY NANDOS FOR FIRST COMMENT <3 Thank-You Beautiful (:

Anyway.... I'm at work and bored off my MOFO LOVING ARSE.

Have fun ya shower of... Squishies. >___<

LE CHAPTER DE DADDEH HOMOSEXUAL~

ZAPPITY BOOM BAM I'M OUT NIKKUH

-"KAE"

______________________________*____________________________

(C) All Rights Reserved

Liam

I knew there was something wrong with him! I shouldn't have let him come out. This is all my fault. I was supposed to take care of the boys and look what I do!

Those were my thoughts as I saw Niall began to sway slightly as he was singing at the edge of the stage. As soon as I caught on that he was seconds away from falling over the edge I dropped the mic and ran forward to try and catch him but I was too late as his small pale body fell over the edge followed by a sickening thud. Everything went in slow motion for me at that moment

Yes, like the movies at those suspenceful parts. I'm serious ! It did.

I went flying over the stage to get to Niall and I pulled him up into my arms. My heart was beating rapidly, feeling as if at any moment it would break its way straight out of my chest. I tried to wake the poor bloke but he wasn't moving.

"Niall!" I shouted at him trying to get him back to conciousness.

He was still hanging limp in my arms, surprisingly heavy for such a thin boy. His face was paler than usual and his skin was burning up. I was remotely aware of all the horrified high-pitched wails of the fans, and of the other boys trying to get me away from Niall. There were medics trying to pry Niall from my arms and I remember crying as I lashed out to keep them away from him, scared that they'd only do more damage to the already hurt boy.

I felt so guilty for letting him tough it out. I knew something was wrong the moment Louis asked him if he was all right. Now my Nialler had collapsed and we don't know if he's okay. I fell to my knees and sobbed with him still in my arms. I buried my face into his neck and let the tears fall from my eyes. Arms were tugging at me to release him but I still refused. All the voices that were speaking at me only an unintelligible hum.

"LIAM!" One of them shouted, breaking through the barrier I had tried to put up.

I looked up into Zayn's sympathetic but stern expression.

"Let him go, Liam. You can't help him. Only they can. Let him go." He said placing a firm hand on my shoulder.

Instantly I relaxed and nodded, feeling alone and empty when Niall was no longer in my arms and now being strapped into a gurney and carted off somewhere.

I sobbed again and felt someone wrap their arms around me and murmuring empty assurances.

"I know, Liam. I know why it hurts. He'll be fine... He has to be."

Of course he has to be... I love him.