Chapter 11

~·~Taehyung's Pov~·~
The room was filled with gunshots and bullets including the 'dead body of walkers'. Y/n was so cool that she can kill 10 walkers in just a matter of seconds.

Taehyung:We should hurry up!
Y/n:Yeah,there might be more that will come.
Mina:Help us!!!

I look behind me to see that Got7 are fighting dozens of walkers and they are being cornered,I have no choice but to help them even though I don't want to. Y/n must have noticed that I'm not with them

Y/n:Tae oppa! Where are you?!
Taehyung:I'm here Y/n!
Y/n:Ughhh I hate you oppa!
Taehyung:I love you too!

She dashed in our way and I smile at her innocently....

Taehyung:What?
Y/n:I'll kill you later oppa..
Taehyung:My pleasure..(insert smirk)

She look away while blushing and playfully smirk at her

She look away while blushing and playfully smirk at her. We keep killing walkers but they seem to be never ending.

We run to our van and before we leave someone yell....

Mother:Wait! Let us come please I'm with my daughter!
Namjoon:Taehyung shoot the walkers behind them and let them in.

I followed what Namjoon hyung said and shooting the walkers behind them while making a way for them. Got 7 and Mina decided that they will follow us everywhere,they also got a van nearby the hotel.....

Ms.Lee:Call me Ms.Lee and I want to thank you all but I will take this chance to tell you guys while she's sleeping. Her names is Lee Hyebin by the way and here...

She showed us her bitten mark underneath her jacket. Namjoon hyung gets ready to shoot her.

Tahyung:Hy-hyung no
Ms.Lee:It's ok and besides I don't want to become like them and I have a favor for you young miss...
Y/n:What is it ms.Lee?
Ms.Lee:Can you take care of Hyebin for me?
Y/n:Of course ms.Lee,anything for you
Ms.Lee:And one more...please kill me now..
Namjoon:Of course ms.Lee...Goodbye
Ms.Lee:Goodbye everyone...Goodbye Hyebin I Love You and remember that I will always be with you and all of you....

Namjoon hyung pulled the trigger making Hyebin wake up,Hyebin saw the state of her mother and think that it was just a joke since her mom likes to joke with her and Hyebin hug her...

Hyebin:Mom,wake up

No answer...

Hyebin:Mom,wake up please

Still no answer...

Hyebin:W-what happened?
Namjoon:She was bitten
Hyebin:N-no sh-she's n-not
Y/n:Come here Hyebin unnie

Y/n comforted Hyebin throughout the ride. Hyebin is 20 yrs.old,Y/n gave one of her sword to her since she knew how to use once 'how do all the girls know how to use a sword?' I thought to myself. I smile at the scene in feont of me,it's like they're mother and daughter...

I'm bored so I played with Hyebin even though she is 20 yrs.old and I'm 21 yrs.old we still act like childrens and we are both playful....

Jin hyung found a hotel not so far away from the last one...Got7 and Mina is tailing us....

Taehyung:Hyebin! Hyebin! Look at me!

When Hyebin look at me along with the rest they all dissapeared in front of me and you knlw where they are?

In the floor laughing...

I wore the ladybug custome that I found in the storage room in this hotel and choosed to try this outfit I found

Y/n:O-oppa th-that l-looks go-good on you!(laughs)
Hyebin:Yeah Y/n i-is ri-right!(laughs)

I laughed along with them and thought......

Nothing could go wrong right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
And that's it for chapter 11 I hpe you like it and if you did please like,vote and comment and since I updated more than 10 chapters here's a sneak peek for the next chapter....(for chapter 13)

"I want to come Y/n......"

"Y/n!!!........."

What do you guys think of it??
In the next chapter we gooo!!!