Chapter 8

"I'm always the one who loves more.That's my problem."
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
《⚠!!Warning:Long Chapter!!⚠》
I was in a school 'our school'...my feet leads me to our secret hideout, where evrything started and ended...

Mina:Y/n let's play hide and seek!

Mina,my bestfriend since we're still using diapers...yes,she is my chilhood friend too but not until she betrayed me one day.

Y/n:Won't class start soon?
Mina:No,not yet,it's only 6:54am our class starts at 8 right?
Y/n:Ughhhh fine....

I sighed defeatedly. She lost in rock paper and scissors ehich means she's the seeker. I run to the third floor's storage room only to find someone inside.

Y/n:H-Hello?
???:Uhmm..hi?
Y/n:Who are you?
???:The name's Mark,how about you?
Y/n:My name is Y/n...

I quickly covered his mouth 'cause I can hear someone's footsteps just outside. I shushed him and hide behind the boxes,I grab him with me and I realize that our faces were just about inches left. My heart beats so fast because he is my crush but I don't care.

Mina open the door and slowly coming towards here in our way,Mark cover me with his body now it looks like we're making out my heartbeat is so loud I don't even knkw if he can hear it.

Mina push away the boxes and apolohgized quickly while blishing...

Mina:Omo...Mianhe(Oh my goodness...sorry)

After Mina left,we got to know mpre about each other and I got to be friends with him too. Of course Yoongi oppa doesn't knkw about this.

Mark:Y/n we've been through in hardships together...will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n:(sobs quietly)O-Of Course

Students clappes for us and yes,he asked mo in the hallways...how cheesy of him but my eyes caught a familiar figure it's....Yoongi oppa. He looks angry at me and Mark.

At Home
Yoongi:Break up with him
Y/n:No oppa
Yoongi:I said Break up with him
Y/n:No oppa
Yoongi:I SAID BREAK UP WITH HIM!!!
Y/n:NO OPPA,FOR WHAT REASON?!
Yoongi:AND WHAT PART DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! HUH?! BEACUSE HE HAS SOMEONE ELSE!! And I don't want you getting hurt by him...
Y/n:No oppa that's not true
Yoongi:Go check for yourself then...

I keep denying the fact that he is dating someone else that is not me. I got to school early today because of the fight with my brother yesterday.

I decided to go to the restroom to fix myself up but looks like I regret it. I heard some moaning in the cubicle which is the last one since it's where it's much louder...

My curiosity is starting up so I peek at the last cubicle only to see a couple making out but not just anyone...

"But Maek my boyfriend
and
Mina my bestfriend"

I jolted out of my seat with sweat that is falling non-stop. I also noticed that they are all staring at me worriedly even Jin oppa.

Yoongi:Y/n are you ok?
Hoseok:What happened Y/n?
Jungkook:Y/n it's just a bad dream...ok?
Taehyung:It's fine Y/n we are all here for you
Namjoon:Yeah we are by your side...
Jin:We will protect you
Jimin:It's okay Y/n your oppa's are right here...
Y/n:Kamsahamnida oppa's...neolul saranghaeyo... (Thank you oppa's...I Love you guys...)

We did a group hug well for Jin oppa he's holding Namjoon oppa's shoulder so that way we are all connected. It lasted for 10 secs.before we broke it. Then they all continued doing what they were doing earlier like nothing happened...

Yoongi:So mini,might wanna tell me what is it?
Y/n:Oh it's just that dream oppa,you know that one...
Yoongi:Oh thaf one...okay,but are you fine?
Y/n:Yup oppa,I'm totally fine

I face rhe window and rememebered my dream...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Yeah!!
So guys I included Mark of Got7 but don't worry they will show up in the coming chapters and bear with me. I'm so sorry if this is a boring chapter but anyways and if you did like it please vote,like and comment😙😙

To the............Next Chapter!!!!!