Chapter 12

~·~Jungkook's Pov~·~
【⚠!!Warning:Long Chapter!!⚠】

   The hotel room has a bathroom and  a 2 king size beds per room. So not to make things complicated Namjoon hyung sorted out the room and roommates...

Namjoon:Here are the roommates icase ypu guys already forgot:

*Y/n and Hyebin                  (-room 251)

*Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung
                                                (-room 252)

*Me and Hoseok                 (-room 253)

*Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook
                                               (-room 254)

   Our room is just across Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung. I check the time on my phone:

8:17Pm

Did the girls already eat?

Before I went to their room,I charged my phone,leaving it in our room. Jimin hyung and V hyung tagged along with me since saying they're hungry. All three of us knock at rhe door...

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Y/n opened the door for us and let us in. By the way,she looks cute in her pajamas.

 By the way,she looks cute in her pajamas

(Sorry guys it's blurry…)

Before we left,Hyebin also tagged along with us...Y/n grab her swiss knife in the drawer of the nightstand just in case something happens.

By the time we arrived Got7 and Mina are already there giving us glare when we came in. And since Hyebin and Y/n are too lazy to change from their pajamas they choosed to go down in their with that in the cafeteria. (Hyebin's sleepwear)

(Sorry guys it's a bit blurry too…)

Got7 whistle at Hyebin and Y/n si I gave them my 'best death glare' and they look away,what a bunch of cowards.

We sit at the table that is possibly the farthest just to be away from them. The hyungs came into the cafeteria looking around,looking for us.

Jungkook:Hyungs! Right over here!

The hyungs walk towards our wayand settle themselves.

Jungkook:Y/n,what do you want to eat?
Y/n:I'll have anything oppa…
Jungkook:How about you Hyebin noona?
Hyebin:I'll have the same as Y/n, Jungkook
Jungkook:Ok!
Jin:Hey,what about us?
Jungkook:Get it for yourselves hyung…
Jin:Hey! You talk to me like that?!
Jungkook:Just kidding hyung. Arasso I'll get it for you all hyungs.

I came back with struggling with the trays I have but thankfully they have the bigger tray where tou can put tge foods and use it to serve... (I don't know what they'ee called though)

Y/n and Hyebin:Thank you for the meal!

They are both so cute. They started eating but they eat like I mean we stared at each other and laughed.

Y/n:Why whats wrong unnie?
Hyebin:I don't know

They're girls…right?

A few minutes have pass and we all headed back to our rooms and bid GoodNight to each other.

Y/n:GoodNight oppa's!
BTS:GoodNight Y/n!
Hyebin:GoodNight too oppa's!
BTS:GoodNight too Hyebin!

Y/n kiss Yoongi hyung on both of his cheek,same goes for Y/n…

We let Y/n go into her room first and when Hyebin made sure she was falling deep in her slumber we all went to Jin hyung's room to make our plan. All of us are here including Hyebin but Y/n is an exception.

We finished planning at 9:48Pm,it took us more time than we imagined after,our meeting about the so called 'secret plan' we all seperated into our room and sleep peacefully.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

6:27Am

I drag myself in the bathroom to take a shower and wake Jimin hyung and V hyung up so we can proceed to our 'secret plan'. I knocked at their room doors and to my surprise they are all ready,dressed casual. Hyebin also told Y/n to wear something comfortable.

Y/n came out wearing her casual clothes and a little bit of make-up. I look at her up and down and I see that she was staring at me that caused me to blush even more. All of us brought our weapons,even Y/n brought her cap gun and swiss knife.

You'll never know what will happen.

When all of us got in the van but find it strange that there's no any kind of sign of Got7 and Mina's whereabout's. Anyways,I took this chance to play my part. I blindfolded Y/n,I got assigned by this because I always seat behind her

Y/n:Guys? What are you doing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:(⚠!!IMPORTANT!!⚠)
Ok guys this A/n is all about Hyebin's age as I told you guys in some of the chapters that Hyebin is 13 yrs.old I thought about it for some time and made her age to 20 yrs.old but don't worry you are now the maknae. To clear things up here it is so you guys won't get confused...

Lee Hyebin: 13 yrs.old - 20 yrs.old

And if you guys are asking why I change her age because I was thinking I will partner her up with someone.

(Evil laughs)

And that specific someone is a secret for now.
I hope you like it and if you did please like,vote and comment😙

Next chapter! Get ready!