Chapter 23

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   We came back from our little 'bonding/dinner' and continued our work till midnight. Everyone's feeling sleepy 'cause who will not feel sleepy if you start at 12Am-5Pm 1hr.break 5Pm-currently now(3Am). Right?

   We finished all the bombs at 4:16Am,bombs which ends with a 60 bomb each bomb has 50 tranquilizer inside that has the sum of 3,000 tranquilizer.

Kenneth:We're finished now
Tim:Yep. I want to sleep now
Yoongi:I miss my wife,what if she's angray at me 'cause I'm late? What if Pillowie doesn't love me anymore?
Y/n:Stop overreacting oppa. Pillowie will still love you
Jin:Ok let's go to bed now that's it for yesterday and today. We should take a rest.
All:Yes!

   I'm now cuddling with Jungkook oppa after getting my brother's permission,at first he didn't want to agree but after showing him my aegyo whch is his weakness he gave in but on one condition;Don't do IT...yet. I told my brother that we won't do IT...yet.

   I nuzzled up to Jungkook's chest as he hugs me. I feel warmth. I can feel his arms wrap me closer to him.

Jungkook:I swear if things go back to what it was before I will take you to date's...
Y/n:Really?
Jungkook:Yep
Y/n:Jungkook?
Jungkook:Yes?
Y/n:Nothing...I thoight you're already sleeping
Jungkook:(Laughs)Let's sleep now jagiya
Y/n:Okay,Good Night. I Love you Kookie
Jungkook:Is that my nickname now?
Y/n:Yep
Jungkook:(Laughs)I Love you too Jagi

   He kissed my forehead before we both drift off to sleep peacefully.

11:57Am

   I woke up due to the bed shaking strongly. As if an earthquake is happening,so I sit myself up a little bit to see what is going on at...I check my phone and it shows 11:58Am.

???:Wake up!!!

   I look up to see Hoseok jumping up and down of the bed with a big smile on his face. He's like a sunshine with that smile of his right now...

God what am I thinking. Well he's like my second brother anyway...

Hoseok:Y/n! You're awake!
Y/n:Yep due to you oppa who keep disturbing our sleep
Hoseok:Sorry my little sunshine but Jin hyung is making us some brunch with the ingredients we have left
Y/n:But aren't you forgetting something my big brother of sunshine?
Hoseok:I wouldn't dare forget that sunshine!

   He came down from the bed to my side to attack me with kisses to my face except for my lips of course. After he's done showering me with kisses we put our forehead together and then hug each other we only part wat from each other when we heard someone cough.

Jungkook:*cough*I'm awake*cough*
Y/n:Kookie!
Hoseok:Brunch is being serve guys,
let's go down

   Hoseok oppa left us alone and Jungkook surprised me with a kiss on the lips.

Y/n:Yah! What was that for?!
Jungkook:A Morning Kiss
Y/n:Brush your teeth first
Jungkook:But you liked it

   I look away blushing with Jungkook still teasing me...

Jungkook:Yah! Are you blushing?
Y/n:N-no I'm n-not!
Jungkook:Yeah sure~

   I stood up from the bed and make my way downstairs with Kookie trailing behind while still laughing. I saw Yoongi oppa and ran towards him to give him a kiss on the cheek,same goes for me.

   Everything and everyone is happy adding Kenneth and Tim that is here with us to help us do our plan to ho to a military base tomorrow. Got8 not showing any kind of presence. We are now all happy with each other's presence that makes our time and day more worthy than being with Got7 and Mina.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Hello guys I'm back with a surpruse update mwahhhah. But anyways I will end this book with a last chapter that will be updated on Friday.

I hope you like it and if you did please like,vote and comment...it is a big thing for me to receive your votes and comments...😙

To the last chapter we go!!!😭