Chapter 1

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
     I shut off the annoying alarm clock and when I was about to drift off to lalaland when someone bursted in my room

???:Y/n wakey wakey~~

I immediately knew who it is.....

Y/n:Oppa sleep with me...
???:No

I stand up and hug him, I smelled him and he smells good 'it looks like he already took a bath' as I was about to drift off to sleep he kissed my left cheek and my right cheek we always do that to each other whenever we need it so I did the same to him...

Y/n:Yoongi oppa can I please come to school with you?
Yoongi:Sure but I'm with the boys...

I took a bath and went downstairs wearing my uniform, I fixed up my face and let my h/c fall

I saw the boys laughing and chatting with each other, I ate breakfast with them and we still got a lot of time left so I played with Jungkook oppa the overwatch

I saw the boys laughing and chatting with each other, I ate breakfast with them and we still got a lot of time left so I played with Jungkook oppa the overwatch. We bid to Miss Marie our second mother and went to school.

We went to my classroom and I was confused because there are only 8 students inside and look at my watch.

7:59am

We are all inside including my brother and other brother's since they are seniors they can choose any classroom and subject they want and they chose to stay with me.

We waited for our adviser but as time went by our adviser and classmates did not arrive. I wonder why?

I was looking outside the window and thought what will happen if suddenly an apocalypse happen right here and right now...so I asked Yoongi oppa that is sitting next to me

Y/n:Oppa what will you do if suddenly an apocalypse happen right here and right now?
Yoongi:Nothing
Y/n:Why?
Yoongi:Because it will not happen and if it does happen I will protect you no matter what, ok?
Y/n:Thank you oppa

We saw the other students running in the hallway and so my classmates wondered what it was, went out and suddenly they run to the school gates too so Namjoon oppa checked what was the commotion all about.....

Namjoon oppa open the door and quickly close it and look at us with a scared and shocking face

Y/n:Oppa what is it?

He did not answer instead he put a table to the door so I bravely look outside the window of our classroom and see that there are students and other teachers devouring others and I turn around to look at them and stop at Yoongi oppa's eyes.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/n:F*cking curse my mouth
~~~~~~~~~~~