Chapter 18

(!!⚠Warning:Long Chapter⚠!!)

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   I have a mission that I 'must' do with Jungkook and Hoseok oppa. Jin oppa reminded me earlier that my bite will be fully healed tomorrow but it will also leave a mark in my arm.

   The mission is to get two walkers so we can experiment the antidote that came from me and the other that Jin oppa made exactly the same as mine. We are all now chilling in the living room planning what to do until my bite will heal which will be tomorrow morning.

Y/n:I'm so bored~~~
Taehyung:I want to play~~~
Hoseok:I want to speak englisheu
Hyebin:Well let's speak english while playing!
Y/n:Finally! Something to do!

The Italics means they're speaking englisheu…

Jungkook:Oh ma gawd…
Jimin:This is my shiteu
Jungkook:Okey!
Namjoon:What dood do you guys want to eat?
Taehyung:PANDA EXPRESS!!!
Hoseok:And sprite!
Y/n:There's a Panda Express nearby and a convenience store too…
Hoseok:Oh Y/n! Go-Good englisheu
Y/n:Thank you Hobie
Hyebin:I want to suggest a game!
Yoongi:You know...everyone is so weird today…
Y/n:But you still love us my dear brother~
Yoongi:O-Of course! I Love You all!

   I just laughed at my brother's stuttering. Hyebin unnie grab a plastic bottle from the kitchen and drank half of it. Hyebin unnie persuaded us for about half an hour except for Taehyung oppa and me that had agreed in the very first place.

   Taehyung oppa got to spin the bottle and it landed on Jimin oppa.

Taehyung:Truth or Dare?
Jimin:Dare!
Taehyung:I dare you to make us sandwiches with a filling of jams but do not make yourself some because-
Namjoon:Jimin you got no jams~ ;)

   A loud 'ooohh' and a 'burn' by my great jja jjang man bbong bbong brother. Jimin oppa did the dare while sulking and disn't forget to give Namjoon oppa a death glare.

   Jimin oppa spun the bottle and it landed on Hyebin unnie...

Jimin:Truth or Dare?
Hyebin:Dare…
Jimin:Hmm..wait let me think first

   I pat Jimin oppa in his thighs since I'm on his right. I whisper my odea and his face looks like it's a very good news and that causes others to have confuse faces...

Well it is a very good one~

Jimin:I dare you to do the 7 minutes of heaven in the closet with Taehyung!

(I'm not really sure if I got it correct or if this thing/game even exist but if you guys know it please comment but I know that they will do 'it' while inside the closet)

Hyebin and Taehyung:WHAT?!

   Their face has literally the same shade as a tomato. I drag the two of them and lock them inside the closet since they're not moving and just sitting there like frozen…

Taehyung:This is so akward...
Hyebin:I know…
Y/n:Do it or else I'll have Jungkook oppa throw you two outside with your belongings!