Chapter 24(Last Chapter)

(⚠!!Warning:Long Chapter and also the Last Chapter😭!!⚠)

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
We are packing our bags now before we leave this place to continue our objective. Got8 joined us in our objective to atleast repay the things that they did to us in the past with their wrongdoings.

I pack my most very,very,very,very,...

One hour later...

Very,very important thing to me,without this I would die not from the apocalypse though...

But from hunger...Yep the very,very important thing to me is Food.

Jin:Are you guys ready?
All:Yes!

Got8 trailed behind us and the ride goes on for 20 minutes till we reach the military base. Hopefully they are still alive and kicking...

Kenneth:What do we do if we got there?
Nmajoon:We can borrow their helicopters...
Kenneth:And then?
Namjoon:We can drop our DIY bomb from the helicopters to all part of the Seoul...
Jungkook:And then we can hive them the remaining bombs so they can drop them of in the other places of Korea...

I can now see the military base not far indicating that we have reach our destination 'safely' without meeting walkers on the way.

Y/n:There!
Jin:Yep...
Y/n:Can we now stop the apocalypse?
Yoongi:Of Course mini,it's all thanks to you
Hyebin:Yeah,if we haven't discovered that you carry an antidote in your blood then we won't be here today
Y/n:Awww~ Thank you oppa,unnie and to all of you too guys
All:Awww~~

Once we got out of the van Jin oppa open up the trunk yo get our DIY bombs...

Mark:I'm so sorry Y/n-
Mina:For what we did to you...
Y/n:Okay?
Yugyeom:We are being sincere Y/n...
JB:Yeah,'cause we made the wrong things and decisions back then
BamBam:So can we be friends once again...
Y/n:Uhmm...
Jackson,Youngjae and Jinyoung:Please~~ with a cherry on top~~
Y/n:Fine. But don't do the same mistakes again okay?
Got8:Okay!

I told Bangtan that I became friends with them once more,but some of them has a (jung)shook face especially Jungkook and Yoongi oppa but the others already figured out that they will do that. Now that they told them that Yoongi and Jungkook oppa became more close to me. Like a child afraid to let go of it's mother's hand,afraid to get lost within the cruel world that is waiting for the both of them...

Y/n:Uhmm...why are you guys like this?
Yoongi and Jungkook:Like what?
Y/n:Being super close to me...
Yoongi:They might hurt you again
Jungkook:And take you away from me
Y/n:Who?
Yoongi and Jungkook:Got7 and Mina
Y/n:Uhmm...okay...

We got the bombs and make our way towards the gate of the military base...

Man1:Stop right there!

We immediately froze in our places no one even dared to move a joint,if that's possible. We look up to see two men standing in a tower beside the huge gate.