Chapter 3

~·~Yoongi's Pov~·~

Y/n:Let the killing begin

Y/n rotates her sword in her hand like it's some pencil and went straight for the door.

Yoongi: Y/n!!!

Jungkook help too by stabbing the walker's head and Jimin and Taehyung later followed on what Jungkook was doing.

When they thought they were finish..Y/n look at me and then smiled.

Yoongi: Y/n on your back!
Y/n: I know oppa...

Then she sliced off the head of the walker that is coming to her....it's like she knew that the walker was coming. I grabbed her away from the door and hug her I can hug her easily since her height is 5.1 while I'm 5.2

I saw a tear forming in her eyes and when it fell on her cheeks I wipe it and asked her

Yoongi: What is it mini? Is something wrong?
Y/n: I thought I was about to die there oppa
Yoongi: It's ok...I'm right here...right?

She nodded at me and hug her and then I realized we we're not alone when I heard quiet sobs behind me so I turn aroundvand see Hoseok sobbing quietly.

Yoongi: (Mouths) Why is something wrong?
Jin: (Mouths) He's worrying because of his sister Da Won(Ji Woo)

I nodded at Jin hyung we relaxed for a bit after what happened.

We planned to go to the cafeteria since they want to eat first after all that work.

Here is the plan:

First step:
   *We need to be fast to get to the cafeteria without sounds because they can react to sounds.

Second step:
   *I will hide behind the cafeteria door to throw the can in other direction so in that way way the walkers inside the cafeteria will follow it....

Third step:
   *Jimin,Y/n and Namjoon need to hide under the table near Jin on the right while Taehyung and Hoseok near Jungkook on the left and as for Jungkook and Jin hyung that will be under the table near the door.

Fourth step:
   *Once I throw the can they will open the door and I will hide behind it and when I get in Jin hyung and Jungkook will close the door with chairs and tables..

Last step:
   *We will make sure if the door is secure before we stuff our bags full of foods.

As for right now we are doing the fourth step and got ready to throw the can when I threw it the walkers went out and followed the plan thanks to me the genius one...

We did the last step and was happy chatting when someone banged on the door. It was a girl seeking help from us

Y/n: Im gonna go help her
Yoongi: No,look at her neck she's bitten

Y/n look at her neck and look away feeling bad that the girl was bitten before we can even help her.

But as the banging stop the school turned into a quiet one, a dangerous one

Walkers suddenly showed up at the cafeteria door and saw us meaning they heard the banging earlier and followed it.

As the walkers grew more and more we decided to go to the car and went straight to our house wondering if our mother's ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
And that's it for the chapter 3. I'm sorry guys if I have any mistakes I'm currently so sad right now since the first one I made is gone and got deleted so if you find anything that is not same from the first one I'm sorry but I've tried my best to remember it sorry😙😥😣