Chapter 9

~·~Yoongi's Pov~·~
Y/n face the window and seems to bw thinking about that and I recalled back my memory of that incident...

Flashback
I went to school early today so I can watch Y/n if anything happens to her. I saw her at the gates,walking to her classroom when suddenly Mark grab her wrists and drag her along with him I was about to come out from my hiding but didn't when Y/n spoke.

Y/n:Let me go! I can walk by myself!

He still did not let go of her and harshly throw her in the storage room at the third floor. Y/n fell in her butt and it looks like it hurts so much by describing her face. I listen near the door so I won't get caught eavesdropping at them...Y/n was the one who made the first move.

Y/n:Let's break up
Mark:What's your problem?!
Y/n:I'm always the one who loves more! That's my problem!
Mark:Well fine I only used you for money anyways....

Y/n run put and bumped into me saying:

Y/n:Oppa let's go home. I shoul have listened to ypu in the first place...
Yoongi:I'ts ok mini,everyone makes mistakes

After that day Y/n would always sleep in my room and cuddle with me since she said that she doesn't want to be lonely. She cries in her sleep too.

End of Flashback
Jungkook:Yeheyyyy!!!!

I was startled by Jungkook's sudden cheering so I asked him what is it

Yoongi:What is it maknae?
Jungkook:Look hyung we're here!

I look at the window and only realized now that we are at Busan now. Jin hyung found some hotel nearby,we will stay rhere first before we go to Jungkook or Jimin's house

7:44pm

It is now currently nighttime so we decides to stop over here until the sunrise...

Namjoon:Before we settle ourselves in we need 4 vollunteers to check the situation inside...
Jungkook:Me!
Y/n:Me too!
Jimin:Me three!
Yoongi:Count me in...

I came with them since Y/n vollunteer's. We prepare ourselves and go inside. The first to second floor's are clear no sightings or encounters with any walkers....yet.

We are now on the staircase going up since we don't want anyrhing or anyone to notice us...right? We're currently fighting few walkers that came from one of the rooms. 3 walkers for each of us all in all the walkers that came out from that room are 12.

We know where are the cafeteria that are full of foods and some things in the storage room in the first floor with a few weapons inside it.

Y/n will open the last room which is a VIP room since it consist of more space and larger than the other rooms the VIP room is on the last floor which is the 4th floor.

This building has only 4 floors since it's width is so long and has many rooms per floor but when we thought every room was clear we we're wrong

Finally Y/n opens the VIP room and her face shows angry,madness, sadness expression that it makes her face turn into an evil one...

Y/n:You?!
???:You?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
Sooooo~~~~~~
Who do you guys think it is if you know please comment right there.
I hope you like it and if you did please like,vote and comment😙

Next chapter here we.........goooo!!!