1

"You filthy whøre, get right back!!!"

But I run, and I run, the black beaded dress that was coming up dangerously high on my thighs, was torn and the rain made it hang on my body like a second skin.

Footsteps behind me, but I don't halt for any second, because any second would mean my ending.

"You can't run away from me, so you hear me?!!!"

I don't know how I've got this far either way, yet after tonight I gathered all my strength and pent up anger to escape him.

God I don't know how I let it come to this.

Anyone that would see me right now, either would think I've gone nuts, or was living hell because of my appearance as if I was running from the devil.

In some sort I was...

He was close behind, I turn a single time to see his livid expression, and to think I had fallen for that face.

I married him for God's sake. He took advantage of my naïve mind, he had me fooled at a young age.

He grunts and shouts more profanities, and I just knew he's really mad.

And to think that the only words that switched him to something this monster-like were the magic words: I don't love you anymore!

It's not like he hasn't done this before, but he lost me tonight, and that's one thing Jordan couldnt stand.

Not being in control.

He had it coming... besides of all the other things he did that brought us to this Situation, I discovered that he was cheating on me too, and having orgies with who knows what type of girls.

At this pace I was hinking, I knew he would soon catch up on me, so with the only weapons at hand, I turn around and throw one pair of heels, at his crotch, the other on his knee.

He froze abruptly, and I found it quite comic that he was in his pajamas barefoot, and his expensive night gown. Mouth agape he cupped his jewels, and crouched, before he was wheezing.

I could only laugh at his pathetic state, „Fūck you!!" I spat.

There's lights flickering on the apartments near after my outburst, also because Jordan was howling loudly.

I made it to one of the cars I had stolen the keys of, of course they all belonged to Jordan, and with jittery hands pushed the key in and switched the engine on.

That was only the beginning of a torturous ending. But for me it was the sweetest escapade.

****

The sound of sirens, and tap water running makes me shiver and flutter my eyes open.

It felt so surreal.

I made it out alive.

The door of the hospital room, I befuddled noticed, was wide open and a handsome man came walking in, nurse clothes on.

My body felt like I was bulldozed through a black hole and came halfway back.

The IVs draped all over me were restricting me and making me feel drowsy.

When I move my head around, it feels like I'm blocked by an invisible force and I hissed harshly.

„If I were you I'd stay still for a while..." the guy  next to me I hadn't noticed until then said nonchalantly, I thought I was dreaming but it was really him, his accent was unmistakably british and thick.