10

"Explain every story, not boring, girl I'll be the only thing up when you're dropping from purpose..."

Songs for the chapter: Zayn - Rainberry

Zayn - Good guy (Again because this is what's inspiring me tbh)

Zayn - If I got you

*****

Street lamps lit through the pavement, the parking lots were full, we've barely arrived to the patio, the music was blaring by now, Zayn's anger could be felt to here, it looked like he was fuming, the only thing missing was steam coming from his ears.

When he opens the front door, smoke, cheers, and flashing lights is what he's met with, he turns to me, "I'll be right back, go somewhere safer..." hazel eyes searching mine, his concern was so out of place, he thinks about me even this time, he's even trying to shield me from those lights and the many invading our personal space, I knew it was because of him.

When we look at each other like this, the others fade to a blur, it's thrilling to say the least...

Since we're in the middle of that chaos, the logical part in my brain signals that this would seem suspicious to his admirers, so I just nod and try to pass the mass.

Soon I'm standing like a loner, leaning on a wall, just right in the hall because I didn't want anyone or anything to sour my mood further. I wanted to not be seen.

The attire I was sporting was not even close fitting to a party, I was in sweats and a tight burgundy shirt.

My dislike for his friend, rises every second. If it weren't for him, we would be chilling somewhere. It's all his fault. Douchebag.

Since it's taking so much time, I find myself getting on the west wing of this massive house. I had to pee also, but every door I open is rather some studio or guest room, and the last one I don't get to open the door completely, since there was a gap, the light streams through it, his figure pacing around.

So this is where he went...

Eavesdropping wasn't what I would ever intent on doing, but I'm frozen on the spot for some reason.

"Mum please, just tonight." I hear Zayn's voice, "I already told you this wasn't my idea. Just come up with something." His voice is so meek, "I don't want to face him." He sighed, tugging on his hair, the call dropped.

Witnessing this was something I couldn't describe..

Before I could try and come up with something to get inside and comfort him, like 'oh, I thought, this is the bathroom... did you fix anything?'

I heard footsteps, so I instantly hide behind the palm tree sort of like plant next to me, the shadow was exactly what Zayn was trying to escape.

"What's with all that nonsense outside?" There's an edge in his voice, Zayn just blankly stared at him, taking it for what it is. My vision could only see him as his father's back was facing me, I felt extremely bad for seeing this without his consent. This wasn't me.

His figure stands intimidating in front of him, something switched in Zayn, he seemed scared and like a small child. He reminds me of myself when I was facing such fear...

Instantly, I turn around, I shouldn't be here.

I also didn't want to see something that could potentially make me interfere, but I hear it.

The whooshing sound, a slap.

I felt it.

My feet stay still, slowly I look at them, Zayn's head had turned to the side. I knew what had happened.