9

Vote?

(Gaspard Ulliel) Mat face claim:

(Christopher Mason) Seb face claim:

*******

Narrator's POV

The same routine settles in.

It's his first off day in a while now.

After breaking the rules, the regulations he had to partake in fixing everything was what made him sour in the first place. It was all for nothing. He went through shiit for nothing. All the nagging Amelia did afterwards to him, it was a waste.

He was an energized dude when something wrong happened, he just had to get into more troubles. It wasn't for a mere fact that he had to take some collateral damage, it was his parents that drove him mad that day later on too, that's how he had ended up being in Seb's place after getting in a fight with random people on his way to him, which was just the icing to the cake when he saw her there, doing exactly what he was so suspicious of.

That was two weeks ago. Since then he chose to forget about her, what she had the audacity to do. She didn't know about all of his secrets, could he really blame her, she was acting out on envy but he didn't notice, he only realizes that maybe he was harsh on her, but there's no turning back after breaking someone's trust, since she hadn't contacted him either he had decided it was the right choice.

Shaking his head, Zayn had the tendency to lose track of what he should be focused on.

His hands were occupied with a controller, Mat sitting next to him enjoying the game.

"Wanna go on a date with two hot twins later?" Mat grins when he keeps texting with one of the twins. Mat's idea of a date was random hook up with a hot chick he had set his eyes on.

Zayn knew this was an issue he had, Tony was that issue. Although Mat seemed to be the biggest douchebag, he couldn't fathom how gullible his friend was, he knows that what the two had wasn't just a typical hook up story. She was away now for almost three weeks, she kept prolonging her vacation, like she didn't want to come back. After what Mat did to her, it's sort of his karma getting him back.