15

The kiss goes to a more rushed but much passionately one, I can barely breath, he pushes me to the edge of the counter top with his hips, his hands feeling up my sides now as I was messing his neat hair a bit forcefully, he breathes hard onto my lips at the impact and I can't hide my panting any longer. Our chests brushing each other's, pushing to urge the presence of the way it feels.

The drowned music from the party going on outside is mild, but it gets my attention, even if I don't know how I can think about anything else, I urge myself to remain logical.

"Zayn, someone can see us." I barely mumble, trying to push his head away from mine as I look down, but he simply grabs my chin and dips his head again, first brushing our noses then capturing my lips in a soft kiss, while I struggle to stop him. "Zayn," I warn breathlessly.

"Mhhmm..." He completely ignores my attempts until I bit down his full bottom lip gently, he takes a deep breath, then looks at me as one tatted hand moves up to brush my hair gently, his gaze follows mine then dances a bit on my face, "I'm ready to leave this party, what about you?"

Nodding, "We can head at ours, have a chill night as you planned it to be." I shrug, trying to be as casual as possible. I don't mention the way he said he thought we'd be 'burning some calories', as that's just way too early to entertain in our already rocky dateship/relationship.

He smirks, but doesn't tease me as he engulfs my smaller hand in his enormous one, "Bentley or the motorcycle, which do you mind?"

"I'd rather sit comfortably," I reply gently, he's already taking the keys from his jeans, then we sneak out to the backyard, he's been shielding me and making sure I was safe, it was a sweet gesture, his hand always in mine, walking further down we arrive at the street, then he opens the car door for me, smiling at him awkwardly, I felt my stomach do weird cartwheels as we situate ourselves in the car.

He doesn't start the car yet, I refuse to look at him, fiddling with my thumbs.

Somehow, this all felt surreal, like it's too good to be true. Because, if I'm honest, it's us, it never goes without us arguing, or hurting the other.  I may be overthinking everything.

"I know I said I wanted to surprise you at yours, and just chill, but I've got a better idea," He begins, I look over to him when he squeezes my thigh then lets his hand rest there, "What do you say?"

"Sure." I answer, looking back forward and putting my hand over his as I trace the outlines of his tattoos that intrigued me so, "So, how was it back in your hometown?"

"Cool." He briefly says, I don't want it to bother me, but it's like when we don't argue, we don't really engage in conversation. "What were you up to while I was away?" He changes lanes then swiftly puts his hand back so I can touch it. Slowly, I look at his profile, he's frowning as he looks unperturbed at the busy street.

"Not much. I was looking for some Uni, but I feel like I am way too out of the loop with things," I explain in a ramble, when I think about it, I didn't do much productive things besides researching my type of amnesia.

He hums, "Which one do you feel like going? I think you'd smash it." he compliments, "You're quite a single-minded person."

"Thanks, I thought about interior design, but I'm not so sure, I like fashion more."

"So why don't you go into fashion then?" His raspy voice fills the silent car, I could listen to him speak all day.. I was always staring at him, it didn't seem to bother him, he was too immersed into driving the car which was of course for the best since it's safety first.

"I don't know if I have the energy, also what if something happens?" I know I couldn't form my life around the fact that I'm sick, but sometimes there's those thoughts that linger, that make me think like is it even worth it? One thing I was for sure was him, I wouldn't live in fear of just taking what I wanted, my happiness.