Imagine #15 S1 Group

I thought I'd do something different, I haven't seen anything like this but if there is I DON'T MEAN TO COPY!!

Here ya go!

(Spoilers.....duh)

~~~~~

My undead body stood up and looked around. My vision was blurry but not that bad. I felt a deep hunger in the pit of my stomach, but not the hunger you feel for normal food. I knew that I was now a walker, I knew that I would need to eat human flesh.

The Y/n that once was a lively person, was now an undead being.

The most that I could do was look around. I had no control over my limbs. I looked down at my body and saw that my skin had started to turn a murky grey. My clothes were still intact but had the occasional rip like usual.

I guess I better explain how this happened.

I was on a run with my older brother and got lost. I called out for him which was the stupidest decision I could've made. I lured out an entire town of walkers and hid in the storage room of a supermarket. Little did I know that there was an old decrepit walker laying on the ground. As I backed up, he took a bite out of the back of my leg.

Well, I suppose you can assume what happened next.

My body started moving across the store and I looked around. There was still about a dozen walkers in here from when I lured them in. It only took me about two hours to die.

I kept on walking through and that's when I saw him.

My brother dead on the ground in the middle of the street. His insides torn out and walkers still feasting on him. My body wanted to go forward and join them but I had just enough resistance left to stop myself and walk past.

Even if I was dead I felt my insides clutch. I wanted to scream loud enough for the world to hear. All that came out was a moan and growl. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. My heart had broken in two.

I let him down when I died.

Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw two men run across the road. I turned to look and they were gone. I stumbled down the road just to see them duck into a pharmacy.

That was only the beginning of my adventures.

~~~~~

I kept walking into a tree in order to stay far enough from the motel group so that they wouldn't see me and I wouldn't eat them, but close enough that I could see them.

They were mostly happy. Except the one tall and old guy, I never heard his name. Clementine and Duck were so happy playing together on most days, they played elaborate pranks of each other and it was adorable.

Lee looked after Clementine like she was his own daughter, I don't think they were even related.

They functioned together like a proper family and I envied that they spent their lives together. It reminded me of my brother. My head was starting to hurt so I walked around to another tree. It was barely growing, so it hit my waist and prevented me from moving any closer.

Suddenly, I heard a gunshot. I looked around and saw bandits. I instinctively wanted to drop to the ground but I realized my efforts were useless, I was dead.

The intricate puzzle of the motel group scattered around and immediately fought back with all their might. I wanted to help with every fibre of my being because I felt like I had the obligation to.

Then my walker body manoeuvred around the tree onto the road. I heard the RV that Kenny had been working on for ages start up. I couldn't stop myself, I wandered closer to the gate and just like an explosion went off, the RV bursted out of the gate.

My head hit the side view mirror and I went flying backwards. I didn't really feel anymore, but that fucking hurt.

I stood back up to see the RV fly down the street and be gone.

That was the last thing I saw before I was shot in the head.

My family leaving to survive.