Imagine #3 1/2 Luke

(Spoilers ahead.....duh)

Okay so, let's just pretend that Luke came in with the rest of the group for this imagine.

~~~~~

The wind whipped at my bare arms. All I had on was a tank top, ripped jeans and my boots. I couldn't have the nicest things because I still wasn't trusted.

Carver wouldn't let me leave the outside area until I swore to be apart of his group. Fat fucking chance.

I looked out through a crack in the wall while sitting on my bunk. The moonlit light grazed the parking lot. I heard the moans of the biters.

I closed my eyes and grimace. I lost everything because of those cannibalistic fucks.

I heard the gate creak and looked over. One of Carver's people had a whole group.

I knew them.

Alvin, Nick, Rebecca, Carlos, Sarah, some others I don't recognize, a little girl, and...

Luke.

They were all looking around and I looked away. I didn't want to look at that piece of shit. I could've gotten out of here but he left me behind.

I gently graze the scar that led from the corner of my eye to my neck. That was my price for trying to escape. That sick fuck Carver.

"Y/n?" I hear Rebecca ask.

I look over at her and see her belly popping. She seemed incredibly pregnant.

I hopped down and walked over to them. She was one of my friends, she may be snarky but she always had a soft spot for me.

Her eyes landed on my scar and she gasped.

"Oh my god Y/n, I am so sorry." She reaches for me and hugs me.

"It's not your fault Becca." Tears fall from eyes and onto her shirt.

She releases me and I chuckle to myself. I wipe away my tears and take a deep breath in.

I look over at Luke as the group disappears.

He doesn't meet my gaze as I walk up to him.

"It's yours!" I yelp and raise my arm. I slap him across the face and his face whips to the side.

He holds his cheek and I storm over to my bed. He is the reason I have a fucking scar on me.

~~~~~

We all run out of the shopping centre. I never want to see that place again.

Suddenly, I trip over a fallen biter. It starts to shift and growl. I kick at it but he keeps coming for me. I scream for the nearest person to me, which was Luke.

"Luke! Please!" I scream and reach while kicking the face of the biter.

He looks back at me with sympathy. Then like the fucked up fucktard he is, he runs away.

I scream once again until I hear a gunshot. I look up and see Carver himself.

My eyes widen and I shake my head.

"You know, I don't normally hurt people strong as you (Y/n), but I'll make an exception for you." He pulls out his knife.

~~~~~

"Fuck you!" I kick him in the gut and he doubles over. I grab him and knee him in the face.

I feel two sets of hands on me and I yell. I kick and try to hit him again.

The two strangers who were pulling me away set me in the ground.

I growl and stay on the ground but I turn away.

~~~~~

I feel a tap on my shoulder and open my eyes from my light slumber.

Luke.

"You have a lot of fucking nerve shitface."  I whisper. I don't want to wake anyone else. 

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." He tells me.

"Fuck you and your fucking apology. Now go and fuck off somewhere else. I'll talk to you when I'm ready."

I turn around and touch my scar.

I don't know if I'll ever be ready.

~~~~~

There will be a part two of this if it's wanted.