55.

My eyes shot open as I came out of the deep sleep I was in as glass breaking and screams came from the other side of the door.

I wasn't sure what was happening but all I could hope for was Grayson and Ethan coming to save me.

I could hear footsteps running up the stairs and I knew what ever or who ever it was, was headed straight for me. All I could do is prepare myself for anything.

I could hear doors being kicked in down the hall one after another as they made there way towards me.

Everything went silent and I could hear there breathing like they were standing next to me and all I could do is close my eyes as the loud boom Ran through my ears as they busted through the door.

"Roman"

My eyes shot open meeting Ethan's as he ran over cutting the rope off of me setting me free, all I could do is wrap my arms around him and take in the moment knowing I didn't have to spend another day in this hell hole.

"Thank you for coming back for me" I mumbled against his chest and I could feel him nodd his head.

His hand gripped mine as he pulled me out of the dark room and we made our way down the stairs. My eyes scanned the room and I felt like my entire body let out a deep breath of relief as Grayson stood across from me with his beautiful red eyes glowimg as everyone of the hunters layed lifeless at his feet.

He was alive.

I wanted to run towards him and wrap my arms around him and embrace his touch but Ethan was pulling me away.

I was to weak to fight him so I allowed him to pull me from the house, from the torture iv been in for weeks, but mostly from Grayson.

"Why would leave him in there alone, we have to go back" I screamed as I tried and tried to push by him to go help Grayson, but there was no use. He wouldn't budge.

"Roman stop it, it's what we had to do to save you"

I felt his tight grip on my shoulders as he kept pulling me further and further from the house.

My heart sunk into the cold ground as I fell from the impact and the entire house went up in flames.

I had so many thoughts running through my mind, I waited and waited for Grayson to walk out but he never did.

"Ethan where is he"

Tears started to fall as Ethan walked over wrapping his arms around me as he mumbled a sorry and I knew this was it. I knew Grayson sacrificed himself for me, like he always did.

He was gone.