46.

"Hey you okay"

I looked up seeing Ethan as he sat next to me rubbing my shoulder. It's been a few days since iv spoken to Grayson, he avoids me at all cost. Iv tried so many times for him to tell me what I did but he ignores me.

"Yeah, I'm just at that point that I know I didn't do anything so I'm gonna let him figure it out" I lied. I was dieing on the inside, and I felt sick, me and Grayson were finally getting so close and so happy and then boom a mood change.

"He will come around Roman, come on were going to the old town today, it will help you get things off your mind"

I stood up throwing most of my breakfast away considering I have no appetite. I felt like I was literally dying without him.

Everyone made there way to the old hidden train that led to the old town, the last time I was there me and Grayson had our first fight, we hated each other then, now he hates me and I still have no idea why.

I made my way down the aisle with Ethan following close behind as we found two seats in the very back away from everyone.

He's been my only friend since Grayson and I had our fight, everyone else kinda kicked me to the side, well not everyone considering none of them really liked me to began with but mostly theo and mo. They've kept there distance from me for a while now.

Hours past by as it was time for us to jump out of the train onto the top of the building, it was our only way down, the last time I did this was with Mo and we were terrified, but my mind was so many other places right now fear never crossed it.

One by one every jumped leaving it just Ethan and I. He jumped first and I wasn't to suprised, I mean he's been doing it since he was a kid. I jumped closely behind him landing on my two feet earning a smirk from Ethan.

"Alright guys, there's trained werewolves hiding all through out the town, you all will be wearing vest if they pull your tag off your out, you will be fighting your way through them to get to the red flag, you pick one partner, the first team to find the red flag and bring it back here first wins, winner gets one week of free time, GO" Grayson explains making everyone immediately pick there partner, of course mine was Ethan.

I couldn't help but to feel sad about how fun this would have been for me and Grayson to finally team up on something, but I had to face reality and reality is he hates me right now.

"Roman come on" Ethan yells as he throws me my vest and we head out into town.

Everyone was scattering around going there seperate ways with there partners to find the flag. My eyes wandered around as they landed on Grayson and michy, of course they would be partners.

I felt the anger build up inside of me and there was only one thing on my mind.

Game On.