Chapter 1: Shinji

Chapter 1: Messing with a Hacker

Several hours after that cursed accident of sending the e-mail to Aleia, she's outside my condo unit nearly destroying my buzzer.

"Let me in, loverboy!" Sigaw niya through intercom. "Or else I'm gonna tell Jiro, your brother, how cheesy you are!"

Padabog akong bumangon sa kama at binuksan ang pinto.

Alam niya ang pincode ng unit ko pero sadyang nilock ko manually sa loob para hindi siya makapasok dahil alam kong aasarin niya ako pag nabasa niya ang email na iyon.

"There you are, lovebug." Nakangisi niyang bungad na sinuklian ko lang ng simangot.

"Don't even think of hacking my account because I already took tons of screenshot of that cheesy love letter of yours." Sabi niya at saka tumawa ng malakas.

"Shut up, witch." Asik ko sa kanya.

"Alam mo, Shin? Yan ang problema sa iyo eh. Your actions scream the shit out of the universe that you're still a virgin." Pagsesermon niya. "It's like you're figuratively shouting, I'm hell of a virgin give me a fuck!"

Agad kumulo ang dugo ko. "I just want the girl I love to be my first."

Tumawa ng malakas si Aleia. Umabot sa punto na naluluha siya at hindi na halos makahinga. "You sounded me when I was 6 years old." Pang iinsulto pa nito.

"Look at your older brother Jiro. He has fucked almost every girl in town and yet here you are still virgin and oh so boring." Litanya niya sa akin.

"I'm nothing like my brother." I said as a matter of fact.

"Hell yeah." She said giving me her most meh look.

"Did you send the e-mail yet?" Pag iiba niya ng topic.

"Oh no. I nearly forgot." Sabi ko at akmang bubuksan ang laptop ko para isend sa karapat dapat na recepient.

"Oh good heavens! Don't do that!" Sigaw niya sa akin sabay ng pagpigil sa braso ko.

"Why?" Tanong ko kay Aleia habang naka kunot ang noo ko.

"It won't work. You'll just make yourself a living pussy." She vulgarly said.

"Why? Ain't it sweet? I read it in the internet and the reviews are quite excellent." I explained

"Being the computer freak that you are, you should know that internet is full of shits." Nakasimangot niyang tugon.

"How'd you know it won't work on her?" Tanong ko.

"I'm also a girl, you know?" She smirked

"Yeah but she's nothing like you." I frankly said and she became silent for a while.

She chuckled to break the ice. "That hurt a bit. The only difference between us is the hymen attached to her vagina." She said and took her purse and strut her way out my flat.

Napapikit ako.

I shouldn't have said that. I know Aleia must not be quite the ideal woman but she's a great friend and I just insulted the shit out of her.

Damn it.

Sinulyapan ko ang laptop ko at inisip ang mga sinabi ni Aleia. Doubt about her advice creeps in me. She'd never fallen inlove so how would she know it won't work? Alyssa is a conservative woman and I think she prefers old-fashioned courting.

I texted Aleia.

I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it.

She immediately replied.