Chapter 2

*Kian's POV* I didn't mean to run into Sam at the cafe but I was kinda happy to because I've never seen him like that kinda gives me a warm feeling in my heart. No one knows this but I kinda have a crush on Sam I really think he's cute with his rosy cheeks and his body fits him perfectly and he's just sooooo cute. The thing is he probably doesn't feel the same about me he probably thinks the whole two guys going out is wrong. I still hope one day i can hold him in my arms and i would never let him go i think i would love him to the end of time but anyways that's ridiculous because I really don't have experience in this whole love thing. Hehe what a crush right anyhow I was just walking around when I ran into the cafe (not literarily) and I wanted a coffee so I went in and Saw him there. thats when Sam started acting weird happened and now Sam and I have a date. Speaking of Dates i have to go meet Andrea because i think i need to call it quits with her i feel like theres no connection anymore i think what we in the relationship had died a long time ago and I really just liked her as a friend and I know I kissed her but she's a really bad kisser and she's to horny. So i went to ask Ricky if i could borrow his car. While i was walking to the car i saw Trevor making out with a guy that looked his age,Trevor"?!!?I asked. They instantly broke apart blushing "Uh Kian this is my boyfriend Karson" Trevor said looking at the floor blushing. "Awww How cute he came and visited you over here" I said. "Well anyways I gotta go I'm going to meet Andrea ,and hey make sure to have something ready for your video". "Oh Kay have fun bye"! Trevor said ,while I ran to the car. I sat in the drivers seat started the engine and then I wonder how would it be to kiss Sam my nice pink lips against his pretty Plump lips My eyes widened " Did I just freaking think that"?!! I yelled in the car, I can think about sam right now but i shouldn't even though i want to keep thinking about Sam right now But i need to settle things with Andrea, I then took off thinking on how bad and good my day is going to go.