Chapter 18 ;)

Sam's POV-* Ricky was such an asshole and I knew when he kissed Connor and told they were going out I knew something was up. I'm running down the stairs after Connor, he stopped outside of the house in the front lawn he tripped and fell. I ran towards him pull him up but he still sitting I sit next to him and hug him I give a big comfortable hug. "Connor don't let that bitch get to you, you deserve better way better than Ricky I knew something wasn't right when Ricky told me he just a stupid 2 face bitch Connor you're an amazing confident guy you're like my brother and I don't want to see you hurt!" I whisper in his ear I give him and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you Sam yeah you're right I shouldn't be crying over that loser *sniff* even though I loved him I wish I could've know you know?!" Connor yells. I smile and still hug him and Connor lets go and stares at me and I get confused and then Connor starts getting closer and closer, he kisses me right on my lips I don't move I just stay still he then pulls away. "I'm sorry!" Connor says, "No it's ok ...... I .......would've made the same mistake in ......your condition" I say, I see Kian run down stairs and I then hear it Jc screams "Ricky don't!". Ricky comes running downstairs with a gun he points it straight at Kian "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU FUCKING LOSER!!!" Ricky yells. I then see clearly what type of gun Ricky is holding 9mm handgun, I then look at Kian he's pale and terrified and isn't moving "You heard me you bitch!" Kian yells and kicks the gun out of Ricky's hand. The next thing that happen is crazy Connor, Kian, and I run away from the house and get in Connor's car but by the time we get there Ricky already has the gun in his hand again he pulls the trigger and it flys to the left tire, we get out of the car and hide behind it. Since its only 12:03pm and most of the block is at the fair that somehow started today I'm pretty sure nobody is going to call the cops I say this because 1: I left my phone in the house 2: this is a small block 3: Connor fainted! Ricky gets closer to the car and I'm scared shitless out of my mind I try to wake Connor but nothing works and Kian is freaking out getting a panic attack, I decide I'm going to have to be the level headed one. I get up and see Ricky is halfway to the car shooting at us, so I see there's a shovel in the neighbors lawn and there's a jump rope near the car. I react quickly I calm down Kian tell him to get the shovel and I go for the rope I know I won't get a strong hit like Kian do that's why I tell him to get the shovel he gets it goes to the drivers door and waits. I jump out from the back and I put my hands in the air "Ricky! What the hell happened to you this isn't you!" I yell at him with my hands still in the air. "Shut the fuck up Sam you know no one likes you not even your boyfriend ha and I didn't give a shit when you explained everything to me I actually don't give a shit about anyone I don't even like Jc I'm just doing it to make you mad!" ( oh no he didn't!) "Yeah that's right Kian he likes Jc! He doesn't care about you he's in love with Jc not you so just come out here!" Ricky yells. "No don't believe him! He's a liar he's trying to get you out here so he can shoot you!" I yell out. ..........Kian walks out drops the shovel and says "Fuck you! You little bitch it's not true what you say! He loves me unlike you no one loves you cause you're a little slutly ass bitch!". Ricky shoots at Kian it scrapes his ear I run and punch Ricky in the face, Kian grabs the shovel and knocks Ricky out we run to the house and call 911. When we go back outside we see Connor and Jc sitting in the curb and we see a police car and an ambulance pull up. They handcuff unconscious Ricky, the cops go through they're questions and fill out the crime and problem report and then the medics start checking us and see if we are hurt. Once they leave Connor, Kian, Jc and I stand in a circle we then hug. "Guys I think we need to take a break for a while or Um just stop now" Jc says. We agree on stopping but seriously O2L has chane us in many ways bad and good but it's come to the time to stop. We gather inside and clean up and I then feel something like something is going to happen like that's going to be bad and that's when I turn and see it I turn around and see a car coming straight towards the house it breaks the gate and I yell "RUN" and the car breaks into the house and hits Jc like really hard! We push the car off Jc and see a note that came off the car that landed on Jc. One down 5 to go - R. I know who exactly tried to do this and it's going to be a bitch to stop him!

A/N- soooo guys I'm going to make the end of this book romantic/actiony I know like WTF?! Yeah but I think it fits in perfectly don't worry there will be sex very soon ;) yeah but please let me know ill probably write and alternative ending starting from this part if you didn't like it please let me know tho I would love it because I feel like something is missing and not it's not Trevor he's in one of the upcoming chapters :,( but peace! -Adrian outt