Chapter 4

Jc's POV-* Sam came into the room crying and just fell to the floor." Hey what's wrong" I said rushing down and leaving the present behind me. "Kian confessed his love for me and he got mad because I said I liked him and he thought it as a best friend like and when we went out for breakfast he kissed me and he thought I only let him because it was his birthday!" Sam finished in between crying. Wtf?!?! Kian is moving in on Sam I know he's known him longer but I love Sam too and I think I'll take care of him more ~ I can't be thinking about that I need to help Sam even though I won't do it because he just told me Kian liked him. I know thats an asshole move but I love him like love love him so of course I'm jealous "Sam come on get up off the floor your going to get sick if you don't" I said. "Fine Pick Me up and put me on the bed" He cried. I picked up Sam and dropped him on the bed. I dropped him on his face and I see his ass and I'm about to touch it but I snap out of it. "Well Sam you gotta tell him how you really feel" I sighed out. "I DID I LIKE HIM BUT HE HAS STRONGER FEELINGS FOR ME AND HE GOT ANGRY"!!!!! He cried out. I laid on the bed next to Sam and he moved closer to me and he just cried and it hurt me and I knew I was going to regret it but I sat him up and told him to get his act together and actually tell him how you feel like he just told me. Sam said "thanks for trying to help I think I'm ready to talk to him", I smiled and blushed a little and said "no problem Im always here for you Sam I would never hurt you know that" I said nervously. "I know that's why I like hanging out with you cause you're always here for me I really appreciate it" Sam said and blushed a little. "Hey well I'm going to talk to Kian see ya in a bit" Sam said while opening the door. My body acted quickly before my mind did I closed the door quickly and I put both hands by Sam's head. "Hey what's wro", I cut him off connecting my lips to Sam I kiss him with all my passion I feel like Sam is kissing back. He slides his tongue into my mouth exploring me but then pushes me away "W H A T THE FUCK!!! Jc!!!" He said I come closer and he says "Don't you're already making me confused stay away" Sam whispered. "Fine but all I want to say is I love you Sam ever since we first met I saw you and I thought to my self what a beautiful person there was right there before me " I whispered into his ear. He shivered but just walked out. Great Jc you just made your crush run away from you! Isn't there anything else you want to ruin and I pace around the room and punch the wall. Gosh what the fuck.