Chapter 19

Hey Guys so forget everything I wrote in the chapter I deleted because this one is totally different and very sexy so yeah see yeah at the end of the chapter! Kian's POV-* *6 Days After incident* Jc's been in the hospital for 6 whole freaking days people that barely get hit by cars don't stay in hospitals that long! We don't know who the hell would do this We sent Trevor back home before any of the shit went down so he's safe his Boyfriend stopped by the house and asked for him but we told him he's a bitch and to get out of our house. Sam is freaking out he's really worried about Jc he hasn't left the hospital at all and when I ask him why he just gets really defensive and I hate it when he's like that, I especially hate it because he uses a nasty tone that makes him sound like he hates me and I wouldn't want Sam to hate me. So I've been staying with him at the hospital, I think Sam might have feelings for Jc and I don't know what to do! I let him know I love him everyday I kiss him and try my fucking best! He just treats me like I'm not even important! I swear I.......Hate it! I'm done I'm going to fix this I knew it! It wouldn't work out! I get up from my chair and I walk to Sam and I make sure I'm doing the right thing. "Sam do you like Jc?" I ask, "What do you mean?!" He ask getting defensive. "Do you like Jc like do you like him more than a friend!" I yell at him. I see Sam fucking blush! "I uh..." He's cut off by me "Whatever if you like Jc more than a friend then you're going to have to pick Me or that poor little bitch!". He looks like he's going to cry I just scoff and say "Sam I'm you're best friend that became you're boyfriend I just want to let you know I will get mad and I am mad right now but whatever it's not the first someone doesn't love me back so yeah". I just walk away after that I look straight and let the tears stream down my face I get into my car, I pound my fist into the steering wheel and just scream and cry I'm going to miss Sam so much I swear. I just hope I'm wrong and he picks me, and I think we just broke up? I stop crying and put the car in reverse and back out then put it in drive and get out of the hospital heading home. I arrive home I get out of the car new tears streaming down my face, Connor opens his door and I fall into his arms and he holds me for a little then he hugs me. It feels so good to be hugged right now Connor is such and amazing beautiful guy he's reall caring, respectful, funny, sexy and OMG I would never think I would say that about him! "What's wrong Kian?" He asks. "Sam and I got into a fight and I kind of sort of broke up with him I think? Because I made him chose between Jc and I because Sam likes Jc!" I cry into his neck. Connor just says it's going to be alright and it'll work out and we walk to his bed me still having my head in his neck. Connor moves and looks at me, I start moving quickly and I press my lips against his and I feel his amazing soft luscious lips that taste so sweet! I know it's wrong but I didn't know what I did and now we're kissing. Connor deepens the kiss and I oblige, he pushes me against the bed and starts taking off my clothes and takes his clothes off too he then kisses my neck down my chest abdomen then sucks at my hip he removes my underwear and my bulge hits my stomach with a pop he then grabs my member and likes around the tip he starts taking me in more and more I can't help moaning loudly and Connor just continues to suck me. "Con....nor I...'m.... going to ahmmmmm!" I say while loading Connor's mouth with cum. He swallows and then pulls his underwear off. I start kissing him neck down while Connor reaches for lube he squirts lube into his hand and rubs it on his member, I lay down and Connor sticks his dick in me he thrusts gently I scream at Connor telling him to go faster he then starts to thrust faster and faster and I get more satisfactory each second Connor gets really fast then he warns me about his load I tell him to leave it in and he drops his load in me. I like the way Connor treated me he could be a worthy boyfriend. Connor and I get into the shower together and makeover we clean ourselves up and I decide to lay next to him in his bed we kiss more but Connor asks the question we wouldn't want to know "What did that mean Kian?".

A/N sooooo yeah next chapter won't be last chapter just to let you know I'm done with saying when the story is over so your welcome I'm going to get ya off guard anyways yas please tell me what you think and answer these questions plz!

~Questions of the Day~Am I the only one who ships Connor and Troye ?

I think they'll be so cute together!

< What's they're ship name?

< What's you're current favorite song?

Mine is from Cher Lloyd's new album Sorry I'm Late which is |I Wish|

PLEASE ANSWER and see ya later my little shippers! -Adrian out