Chapter 9

Ricky's POV-*⭐

Sam told me everything and when I meant everything I meant it he spilled every last detail. He finished talking and I said "yeah Sam I know what you mean why don't we sit on the porch not over here by your car". He got up and I just hugged him he starting bawling into tears and I squeezed him harder. "Sam everything is going to be fine just to let you know Kian isn't mad he started asking Jc questions and Jc grabbed him and took him up stairs" I said. He stopped crying and we walked to porch. When we got their everyone who came for Kian's birthday rushed out. Sam and I said thank you and everyone left. Connor and Trevor were in the kitchen talking and cleaning. "Thank you Ricky it means a lot that you listened to me I hope I can come and talk to you more" Sam said. "Awww it's no problem I'm here for you buddy and I have things to tell you!" I said. "Okay so Trevor likes Kian he told me and I think he knew you guys were acting weird and his suspicions were confirmed when you asked him out soooooo he's jealous of you!". "Oh ok I think he should just date someone his age!" I shouted. "Hey hey ...... I'm going out with Connor!" I shouted. "What I don't believe you!" Sam said. "It's true I'm going out with him it's been like 3 months!" I said. "Nope still don't believe you!" He said , "Connor!" I yelled. Connor came running out of the house worried "What is" he was cut off with me kissing him with always that electric feeling coursing through our veins. Sam looked shocked like very shocked. I gripped his waist and he put his arms around my neck and we deepened our kiss. Sam saw and walked back into the house and I just stood here happy about Sam and my boyfriend well lets hope nothing horrible happens!

A/N OMG chapter 10 coming soon!!!! I can't believe it I hope you guys really do enjoy it means a lot I loves making you guys smile or get a heart warming feeling or just making you love the story but other than that see ya laters Adrian out! :*