Update: Hi from 2024!

Hi all. I have no idea if any of the readers who first made my dream a reality are still around and if they still have their Wattpad accounts. Yet, if you are new and old and are reading this. Thank you so much. When I first wrote this story almost 10 years ago I did not expect it to get the traction it did. To make matters worse I should have never privated the book a couple years after I attempted to write "professionally". Yet, as we're approaching the 10 year mark I want to come back on here and publish the story again and maybe even polish them up a bit. The era that was 2013 YouTube and being chronically online definitely needs to be studied. I am sort of proud, now to have been around then. Looking back on everything I am proud of myself for taking the leap of faith and having the confidence to write about something so passionately. Years later I still have those aspirations to write and maybe it'll do me some good to look back on these stories I wrote and try something new and something familiar. So, here's to all those who were on chronically online all those years ago and still are this is for us. I hope you enjoy this... cringe fest.I also apologize for any insensitivity you may find in these stories. I was 13 and I'm turning 23 soon so I definitely know better now. Here's to a new era. Much love! Keep reading and thank you.