Chapter 14

Kian's POV-* I wake up to see Sam kissing me, OMG Sam's kissing me he's up! and alive and ahhhh! I get up off the bed and I hug Sam and kiss him in his forehead repeatedly "Sam I love you soo much I don't care if you're confused right now I love you so much I don't know what I would've done if I lost you if you would have die I would of killed myself I wouldn't want to see a life without you Sam I love you to much!" I say. Sam starts tearing up and says "I love you too and I'm not confused I want to be with you for the rest of my life Kian I love you, i love you as much as you love me!". I'm crying I keep on crying and give Sam a kiss on the lips and I call the Nurse. The nurse comes in and says "Ah Mr.Porttoff is awake that's wonderful I'm sorry Mr.Pottorff's boyfriend but we are going to prepare him to go home!". I say thank you and go to the waiting room it's been a whole week in the hospital and I've haven't showered or done my hair. When I get to the waiting room Connor,Ricky,Jc,Trevor, and Others are waiting for me to tell them news. "Sam's up and alive!" I say they all cheer and cry tears of Joy, I go to Jc "Hey can you take Sam to the house I'm going to go and freshen up and eat I'm a reck" I tell Jc. "Yeah yeah go ahead ill tell him and bring him to the house you and make yourself pretty for him. I say thanks and go to Sam's car and drive it home I get out and get ready for Sam's return.