Chapter 7

*WARNING* THERE'S GOING TO BE SOME GOOD STUFF SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT ;) OR DONT LIKE IT EITHER WAY I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING!

Kian's POV~* It was pretty scary seeing Jc fall from the stairs but it was so cool too! i wanna try it! I grabbed Sam and brought him to the table "Sam I'm sorry about today for accusing you" I said apologetically. "It's ok but just to let you know I've loved you since we first met to but i was blind about until yesterday" he said scratching his head nervously. I grabbed his head and kissed his forehead and said "It's ok you still love me right?". "Well of course! Why do you think I asked you out in front of everybody!" Sam said while scooting closer to me. I grabbed Sam's hand and I said thanks to everyone who came and I took Sam upstairs. "Um Kian did you realize that me asking you out was your gift" he said blushing. "Yes my BOYFRIEND! And I loved it I tackled him onto my bed. I smiled and giggled. All I want right now is him I want to feel him against me, I really want him, I might need this more then ever. I stare at his lips and Sam stares at mine........... I straddle him and bend down getting close to his face and I do it I kissed him but it quickly got to a make out session. We finally break apart, then I start kissing his neck until I found his sweet spot "uhhhh Kian" Sam moaned. "N-n-not t-today I'm not r-ready!" Sam said in between gasps. I took off his shirt and I lifted my hands up and Sam took it off. "Well too bad boyfriend your my present tonight" I whispered in his ear seductively. "F- F-Fine" he said. I unzipped my pants and Sam's and we were just in our underwear. I took off my underwear and Sam just stared at me "K-k-k-Kian!" He said while blushing really red. "It's your turn" I said while yanking off his underwear. He turned around showing his ass and I couldn't help myself I wanted to so bad! I grab all the appropriate stuff and I then start slipping my dick in so I could make love to him. I started off slowly before it became a full on thrust battle between me and Sam he was good with his hands and everything. Surprisingly he knew what he was doing. We were just lying in bed together Sam on my shoulder panting. I really knew how much Sam loved me now. Gosh what was I thinking I don't know what this is but its more then love.