Chapter 21 *End*

♣KIAN'S POV♣- I haven't talk to Sam because I'm over him even though Jc passed I'm not going back to him he hurt me bad and he's going to feel what I went through. I also am kind of going out with Connor 😁. Yeah I know kind of a slutly move but he's really sweet and caring, he really nice and he's just so beautiful! We got the invitation for Jc's funeral, the thing is I don't know how Sam planned all of that and actually paid for it he must of spent a lot of money. Now I feel bad because he could've asked for help when he tried to call,and texted me. It's to late the funeral is today and Connor is still getting ready and I'm just here waiting. I feel like none of this is going to work out like we have to do something we haven't let the fans know what's happened they're probably all confused and don't know what's happening, people are already asking on twitter. Connor gets out of the room and ask "Ready?" I just nod and we go. After the 20 minute drive we get to the church there's a lot of people here for Jc I see most of his friends, I see his Parents, and I see Sam coming towards me. I grab Connor's hand, and he stops walking and just stares he then gives me a smirk he then turns around and sits in his row. We sit with Tyler and Troye. Tyler is crying already and Troye is comforting him, I see Lia walk in with Jen, Arden, and Andrea. They sit down in the row with us and they sit there quietly, then Lia starts to tear up and she gets up and I follow her. "Lia!" I shout, she stops and runs toward me and hugs me. "Kian I can't do this I can't be here it's just to much!" She says, "What do you mean?" I ask curiously. "WHAT DO I MEAN?!" She snaps at me. "I MEAN SEEING A PERSON I LOVE DIE!, THAT'S WHAT I MEAN KIAN IF YOU HAVEN'T WAKEN UP YET HE'S NOT COMING BACK AND HE'LL NEVER WILL SO IM TERRIFIED NOT SEEING MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN KIAN HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMONE YOU LOVED SLIPPED OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND WOULDN'T COME BACK !" She yells at me and leaves the Church. Gosh Kian you're stupid how could you do this I swear! I argue with myself for a long time until I came up with the conclusion that I miss Sam I know what I sad before but Sam is special he's the one for me and I hope he still wants to get back together. I walk back into the church and I see Sam step up and I guess he's going to speak. "Jc was a very intelligent person he was always there for me when ever i had a problem Jc was caring, respectful, responsible,and perfect.... i know what you're thinking " Nobody's perfect" and oh I know nobody is perfect but to me Jc was perfect he had so many good qualities, he was a role model for me but most importantly he was my best friend. I remember one night I had a problem and he helped me through it but in the end of him helping me he kissed me and told me he liked me more than a friend....... I rejected him but something in my mind was saying I like him that way too, but I couldn't admit it because I was already taken by someone else. I'm not going to get deeper into that story but I wanted to say in the end I was in love with Justin Castillo Caylen and I will always will love him" Sam says. I cried during most of the eulogy, I don't know what to do so I walk out and just wait for the Funeral to be over.
☁Sam's POV-*☁ I almost cried during the eulogy it looks liked I made a lot of people cry, I saw Kian enter at the beginning of the eulogy and I see he leaves. I sit down and listen to the rest of the service. * 1 hour later* He's in the ground I got to throw dirt onto the coffin. I'm walking and I'm stop by Kian. "Hey I um was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat tonight?" He asks. "Um sure I'll go, but will Connor be there?" I say, he shakes his head and says "No it'll be just us". I nod and head to my car and I hear him shout "I love you!", I turn and he's gone.
🌀Kian's POV-*🌀 I pull up to Sam's apartment and I text him "Im here". He walks through the front doors and gets into the car before I put it in drive he places his hand on mine "This is going to be a regular friend dinner right?" He asks. "Um yeah sure!" I say awkwardly, he pulls his hand back "you were on planning to get back with me?" He says, "I'm sorry but I've realized I really want you" I say. "No Kian the answer is no I can't go back with you I've realized I need to be free for a bit anyways you have Connor and I'm just not ready for anything I was excited on of the idea of falling in love and I did with you and I kind of realized people in this world never got over the feelings for a person that their feelings for people are unchangeable and it goes for you and Jc I was in love with both of you but I'm sorry Kian Im not ready anymore" Sam says. He then unbuckles his seatbelt and kisses my cheek and says "See ya later" and at that moment I realize he's right my feelings for him will be unchangeable and I'll love him forever and I then reply "I'll see you later then" and I kiss him on his lips, he closes the door and I drive home slowly reliving that moment in my head. I then say three words that will always mean something "Our Unchangeable Feelings".