Chapter 5

Kian's POV~* I wouldn't say I hate Sam right now but I kinda thought he liked me the same way as I did. He didn't even say anything to me when I was yelling at him! Well maybe I didn't let him but I still really do love him I would do anything for him. I should've stayed and talked to him but no the emotional part of me kicked in and made me run away and cry and I'm now here locked in my room on my bed crying like a baby. I really want Sam I know Im just repeating the same thing over and over

But it's true I really really want him. Uhhhhhhh I hate loving Someone so much I've never been so obsessed with any other person I "loved". I think I hear Sam in the living I open my door a peep and see Sam but he goes to Jc's room with Tears in his eyes I go down stairs and I see that most of the people that were here to see me are gone there's only the guys and Lia,Jenn,Rebecca,Anthony, Jack. They turn to me and say "Happy Birthday!". I smile and they come up to me and give me hug along with the guys.They all run to the table and get their presents,"awwww guys you didn't have to!" I say. But they all leave the presents in front of me and sit on the couch."So who's should I open first?" I say, "Mine!" Anthony shouts. I open it and he gave me a pair a very nice pair of vans. "Wow do they even make these? Thanks Anthony!" I say. "Nope I got them custom made for you" he said trying to look cool. I went to Jenn's gift and unwrapped and I got a big box of a whole bunch of candy. "Holy shit Jenn!" Was all I said. "Hehehe!" Was her response. I opened Jack's gift. "WTF is that?" I said. (I don't want to write what it is but jack played a little joke on Kian) I went to Rebecca's gift and before I could open Sam came running down to the stairs and tackled me and started kissing me with all his passion and I didn't want to go to far in front of our friends. We broke apart and everyone was shocked I was shocked as them "Kian I love you...... Will you go out with me? I was so happy and I was crying again but tears of joy. The girls were squealing with excitement. I realized I still hadn't answered."yes yes yes I will go out with you" I said and then kissed him at the moment I couldn't asked for a better birthday gift. He really does love me.