Chapter 5~ Goodbye Anna

Chapter 5

Elsa's P.O.V

"Anna, are you sure I should be back home? I'm freezing some things again..." I hesitantly glanced at a vase that have frozen halfway

"Elsa, it's fine! It's all just small things," Anna waved away my question and continued walking down the hallway, skipping. Her red braids flopping everywhere, her dress fluttering up and down. The bottom of her dress was dark blue with flower prints at the bottom of her dress, and the top of her dress was black with floral prints, and it was shaped like a V. She had a long sleeve light blue turtleneck cover underneath the dress.

"Oh-okay." I walked behind Anna

"We are passed from freezing things, remember? LOVE FIXES EVERYTHING!" Anna threw her hands in the air and giggled.

I smiled to myself, and continued walking, my long transparent snowflake cape trailing behind me.

"Queen Elsa!" A voice rang at the end of the hallway

"Kristoff?" Anna squinted her eyes and looked at the end of the hallway.

The sun was setting a little bit, so it was hard to see.

"Let me light the candles," I said, walking towards a dresser in the middle of the hallway.

I scavenged through and finally found matches.

'Okay Elsa, don't mess it up.' I thought to myself

I went up to a candle and held my breath. I took out a match, and quickly scraped it from the box. I held up the match and breathed a sigh of relief. Then, the match went out.

"Da-what? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I yelled in frustration

"Need help Elsa?" Anna called out

"No, I'm fine Anna!" I replied, and tried again.

"Kristoff, I've missed you!" I heard my sister sigh with happiness

"I've missed you too Anna..." Kristoff replied, and carried her bridal style, causing her to giggle.

"Get a room you two!" I joked

"Hah, okay! Bye Elsa!" Anna's voice drifted off as she was carried upstairs

"DON'T DO ANY FUNNY BUSINESS!" I yelled, and continued to concentrate onto the match.

"Conceal, don't feel..." I muttered to myself

I held up a match, and scraped it again, against the box, making the flame come alive again.

I shakily carried the match to the candle, and lit it!

"YES!" I cheered, but accidently dropped the match onto the floor.

Nothing happened at first, but then a small flame appeared, and soon it was eating away the red, sun patterned carpet. Then smoke started to make its way up.

"Oh no! No, no, no!" I started to freak out, creating frost wherever I stepped.

I started to panick, and soon, there was a small blizzard in the hallway, and then a huge blizzard. Ice was crawling it's way up the walls and the window, and spread quickly like fire through the hallway. Thankfully the fire was put out, but that didn't stop me.

"Why! Why world..." I dropped to my knees, and started sobbing, "I can't even light a simple candle!"

I ignored the blizzard that was created before me, wind whipping my hair and my light blue, shiny dress, and soon I heard someone calling my name.